The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Wanted Poster

CrowInTheWood
A wanted poster of your character(s) begins popping up. What are they wanted for? Theft, murder, a set-up job, etc.
Tell me the mischievous details.
Lonan of Dubh, Breton Hedge-Sorcerer-
"Monsters all, aren't we? The only difference being some of us are proud of our claws."
"Love only has one other name- Betrayal."
"Power. The prize that takes everything. Such a price we pay..."
  • MagnusBlackmane
    MagnusBlackmane
    ✭✭✭
    This one may or may not have indulged in some murders across the Dominion. Helping with one hand, killing the servants of the house owner with the other... But in the end this one does not discriminate, all who have shiny baubles in their pockets are fair game to him.
    Edited by MagnusBlackmane on May 12, 2017 8:20AM
    "You're trying too hard... do it at 80%, never 100%. Relax." - My sensei.
    --==--==--==--
    Server: EU PC
    Dracart - AD Khajiit, Currently Stamina Nightblade
  • mandrakethebard_ESO
    I did nothing. Anyone who says differently is lying. I am as pure as the driven snow, and you don't have any evidence anyway.
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    As far as I'm aware, there are wanted posters of me in both the Aldmeri Dominion and Daggerfall Covenant. The wanted posters had been placed because I have killed thousands of AD and DC soldiers in Cyrodiil.
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • Krist
    Krist
    ✭✭✭✭
    3435262-352-k807393.jpg

WANTED

Luke Minhere

Suspicion of Thievery - Gold, valuable items, maiden hearts and subsequently their maidenhood
    Suspicion of Murder - May or may not have murdered people along the Golden Coast
    Suspicion of Grand Larceny - Somehow has come to own a mansion near Daggerfall but there is no proof of transaction

At this time there is no proof of such actions so he is wanted only for questioning. Be warned he is difficult to capture and more difficult to hold. *

*Do not send a female to capture him, of any species.

"Krist the Lionheart? No. Lionheart was my dog" -Krist
    "Darling, if looks were everything, I would be king of the world" -Luke
    "That place, between day and night, that purple color just before dark, that is where you will find me"- Hughe
  • Solace of Shadows
    WANTED:
    Solace In Shadows

FOR RESONES OF:
    1. Setting fire to Lord Trumpium's stuffed kangaroo.

2. Setting fire to Lord Trumpium's stables (after freeing horses).

3. Setting fire Lord Trumpium's toupee.

4. Pointing and laughing hystericly as Lord Trumium ran around in circles, screaming like a little girl at the top of his lungs with his toupee on fire.

5. Theft of Lord Trumpium's sweetroll.

Solace In Shadows is my name in the realm of Tamriel. If you disagree with my words or disparage my sentiments, then face me on the battlefield and you can kiss my axe.
  • Son-of-the-Desert
    Son-of-the-Desert
    ✭✭✭
    b9YlT8z.png
    My char was wanted but sadly not anymore :)
    Main Characterr:
    Tiberius Scrofal : Imperial Templar Healer
    Shard: PC EU DC