Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Luxury Furniture Vendor - 2017/05/19

• Craziux
    Craziux
    ✭✭✭
    "Poor Zanil Theran in Coldharbor is not selling any wares this weekend, making him poor and hungry. A lot of players around him are telling that he have no "Buy" tab either. I have disabled addons, reloaded UI multiple times, relogged, but to no luck. The Vendor is bugged, or have nothing to sell this weekend. I will check back tomorrow, hopefully someone at ZOS will have fixed this by then."

- Just thought that I will start commenting what I send in as bug reports in game, since just sending in reports in-game doesn't seem to change much.
    [Outfits] Hide More Armor Slots?
    Cast your vote and make it happen!

,<* 1200+ CP EU/PC *>,
    ,<* Explorer of Tamriel since Beta *>,
    Hours spent in-game: 7500+ #NoLife
    AD:
    Valp - Sorc DD
    Valp Stud - DK Tank
    Bad Argonian - Temp Heal

DC:
    Shu-Chi - PvP Warden

EP:
    Craziux - PvP NB
  • Decon98b16_ESO
    Decon98b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    Unfortunately it isn't something we can fix right away.
    The Zenimax company motto.

Goes quite well with the core value of "We apologize for any inconvenience".

:angry:

and
    "Thank you for your patience"

like we can do anything to fix or speed it up - lol
    Edited by Decon98b16_ESO on May 20, 2017 11:50AM
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tawaen wrote: »
    aliyavana wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

After further investigation we've identified the issue. Unfortunately it isn't something we can fix right away. The Luxury Goods Vendor won't have items this weekend, but you won't miss out on items the vendor would have had in the long-term. We'll update everyone on timing for the fix next week.

Will next week include both next week's and this weeks? And if so how about a 50 percent discount on this weeks as if all 2 weeks worth of items came at once my gold would go rip

Yes, please. Posting 2 weeks worth of 100k items would mean a LOT less people able to buy.

why?
    if you have 100k to spend now, and you will earn 100k for next week, then you have enough money to buy for both weeks.
    i dont see any way, you would have less gold next week and couldnt buy both
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

After further investigation we've identified the issue. Unfortunately it isn't something we can fix right away. The Luxury Goods Vendor won't have items this weekend, but you won't miss out on items the vendor would have had in the long-term. We'll update everyone on timing for the fix next week.

Will next week include both next week's and this weeks? And if so how about a 50 percent discount on this weeks as if all 2 weeks worth of items came at once my gold would go rip

Yes, please. Posting 2 weeks worth of 100k items would mean a LOT less people able to buy.

why?
    if you have 100k to spend now, and you will earn 100k for next week, then you have enough money to buy for both weeks.

LOL, someone who has never tried to deal with monthly outgoings while earning weekly income for any length of time. :D

If they double it up next week, people will be more choosy about what they buy, because the outlay is for a larger amount at one time.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Insandros
    Insandros
    ✭✭✭✭
    Am i happy or not it's not having anything this week-end, i wonder :P My home is mostly a Crypt, and 2 Week-ends in a row it was nice crypt stuff, they cost me a fortune :P i can save up this week-end lol
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMH.....every week it's something
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epona222 wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

why?

LOL, someone who has never tried to deal with monthly outgoings while earning weekly income for any length of time. :D

If they double it up next week, people will be more choosy about what they buy, because the outlay is for a larger amount at one time.

that just shows the marketing strategies of limited time offers for weak minded people :)
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    I'm trying to understand how a patch that adds pants to an NPC breaks a furnishing vendor.

It wasn't related. The Luxury Goods Vendor is on a timer, and each week the inventory swaps out with something new. Something with this week's timer/item swap process didn't work correctly.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I'm trying to understand how a patch that adds pants to an NPC breaks a furnishing vendor.

It wasn't related. The Luxury Goods Vendor is on a timer, and each week the inventory swaps out with something new. Something with this week's timer/item swap process didn't work correctly.

Jessica, do you believe that an iron maiden, any torture machine, a fish rack, an anchor, etc. are "Luxury Goods"?
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Since we need wait @ZOS_JessicaFolsom / @ZOS_GinaBruno can someone post images and prices of the items we expecting so I can start getting more gold ans work out some space in the house!
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CarbonX wrote: »

Jessica, do you believe that an iron maiden, any torture machine, a fish rack, an anchor, etc. are "Luxury Goods"?
    They are if ZOS limits your access to them. :tongue:
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

why?

that just shows the marketing strategies of limited time offers for weak minded people :)

You do realise we're talking about in game gold, right? Keep your opinions about what is "weak minded" to yourself. It's a game.

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Turelus wrote: »

LOL! Then rename him to "The usually bugged weekly vendor of unseen and limited access items". :D

Edited by Dragonnord on May 20, 2017 1:27PM
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL! Then rename him to "The usually bugged weekly vendor of unseen and limited access items". :D

This is the first time they've been bugged.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

GL of Hearthlight - a NA/PC Housing guild. PM for details/invite!

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »

That's not true, early on sometimes you'd need to relog several times to see what he had for sale. If you didn't experience that, you're lucky :)

(EDIT: That early glitch is also why people were still in Cicero's Goods an hour after the luxury vendor appeared, still trying to log off and log back on to see whether his goods would appear - because at that point, no-one was quite sure whether it was a repeat of the bug from a few weeks back, or whether his merchant goods table had been messed up - turned out to be the latter).
    Edited by Epona222 on May 20, 2017 1:46PM

• NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe you should leave the NPC there always since a few different bugs continue for this certain weeks.

The point of that is if by chance the inventory doesn't switch at least the previous remains cause something is better than nothing
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Jaeysa wrote: »

Not really. The first day the vendor was supposed to appear in various places, not only in Coldharbour, but he was missing from the other cities (he still is). Then, on many arrivals, he brought items with incorrect icons (ie: Hew's Bane lamps have a chest as icon, Void Flowers don't have an icon, etc.), and yesterday he just didn't bring any stuff.

So it's definitely not the first time bugged.

• danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You should ask this guy if he thinks a torture machine is a luxury good:

sfftorture.jpg
  • WardogAce
    WardogAce
    ✭✭✭
    Audens wrote: »
    Oh, by the way.

125518133","0","11","12151331","Prestige-13A1-Wedding"
    "125518133","0","12","12151353","Prestige-13A2-Wedding"
    "125518133","0","13","12151375","Prestige-13B1-Hew's Bane"
    "125518133","0","14","12151400","Prestige-13B2-Hew's Bane"
    "125518133","0","15","12151425","Prestige-13C1-Ocean"
    "125518133","0","16","12151445","Prestige-13C2-Ocean"
    "125518133","0","17","12151465","Prestige-13D1-Ocean" (This and the next were plants, apparently mislabeled.)
    "125518133","0","18","12151485","Prestige-13D2-Ocean"
    "125518133","0","19","12151505","Prestige-13E1-AedraSigils" (Included Craglorn items, though there are quite a bit more)
    "125518133","0","20","12151531","Prestige-13E2-AedraSigils"
    "125518133","0","21","12151557","Prestige-13F1-Torture"
    "125518133","0","22","12151579","Prestige-13F2-Torture"
    "125518133","0","23","12151601","Prestige-13G1-Craglorn"
    "125518133","0","24","12151624","Prestige-13G2-Craglorn"

"125518133","0","25","12151647","Prestige-13H1-Statuary"
    "125518133","0","26","12151670","Prestige-13H2-Statuary"
    "125518133","0","27","12151693","Prestige-13I1-DBH"
    "125518133","0","28","12151711","Prestige-13I2-DBH"
    "125518133","0","29","12151729","Prestige-Reserve-Magic1"
    "125518133","0","30","12151753","Prestige-Reserve-Magic2"

what magic gives you this information? :O @Audens
    You walk the narrow path that cuts between glory and sacrifice--valor and patience. You measure your pursuit of honor with reason and foresight.
    Playing since October 2013
    • Armazd Krikor: Stamina Sorcerer- DC Redguard | PVE/PVP DPS
    • Artemis Mihr: Magicka Templar - EP Dunmer | PVP DPS
    • Arwen Lucine: Magicka Sorcerer - DC Dunmer | PVE DPS
    vMA | vDSA | vSO HM | vHRC HM | vAA HM | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS +1 | vCR +2

• Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They meet several of the dictionary definitions of the word - something doesn't have to be encrusted in jewels to be a luxury item...
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    danno8 wrote: »

You should ask this guy if he thinks a torture machine is a luxury good:

sfftorture.jpg

The man with six fingers!

He killed my father...
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Right? I've been trying to see what is for sale and nothing!
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Tavore1138 wrote: »

They meet several of the dictionary definitions of the word - something doesn't have to be encrusted in jewels to be a luxury item...

I'm sorry, but I don't agree with you. A torture machine and a fishing rack meet none of the dictionary definitions.

• Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'm sorry, but I don't agree with you. A torture machine and a fishing rack meet none of the dictionary definitions.

It's as if you never fell asleep on the sofa watching TV and woke up in the middle of some teleshopping commercial - anything can be described as "luxury" if someone uses the word "luxury".

"... introducing a new luxury way to develop your pecs, abs, and glutes..."
    "...this blender will introduce you to a whole new world of luxury health juices and smoothies..."
    "...relax on the luxury of this 99% polyester bedding, we can't promise you won't break out in hives, but if you do, they will be luxury hives..."

Ok maybe the last one was pushing it a bit :D

• ManwithBeard9
    ManwithBeard9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SMH.....every week it's something

Not this week, this week its nothing.
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

It's as if you never fell asleep on the sofa watching TV and woke up in the middle of some teleshopping commercial - anything can be described as "luxury" if someone uses the word "luxury".

"...this blender will introduce you to a whole new world of luxury health juices and smoothies..."
    "...relax on the luxury of this 99% polyester bedding, we can't promise you won't break out in hives, but if you do, they will be luxury hives..."

Well, with your judgement then anything can be used as anything. I can call myself a glorious player, but that doesn't mean I'm really one.

• Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What I don't understand is why people get this worked up by a trivial matter of labeling. Who cares what he's called?

(...and is he labeled "luxury" furnisher? I'd swear I saw "prestige furnisher" somewhere. I suppose "rare" would work, too. But still, what's the big deal?)
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

From the OED - who are a pretty good standard on what English words mean (https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/luxury) :
    An inessential, desirable item which is expensive or difficult to obtain.

Desirable is in the eye of the individual but these items are not essential and are not cheap or easy to obtain... personally I found several of the items since it launched desirable and have them in my main house.
    A pleasure obtained only rarely

Once a week (or less given this week's events).

So it's not me you are disagreeing with it is the people who define what English words mean - if you wish to redefine the language take it up with them :)
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    He is labeled prestige furnisher
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well, with your judgement then anything can be used as anything. I can call myself a glorious player, but that doesn't mean I'm really one.

I think the term "luxury" is like the term "beauty" and is in the eye of the beholder.. I would say I think they should change the name to the Extravagance Dealer.

Extravagance: (noun)- a thing on which too much money has been spent or which has used up too many resources.

That seems to fit more (to me).
    Edited by TerraDewBerry on May 20, 2017 4:37PM