Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Leaning on my mount ?

Grazzt
Grazzt
✭✭✭
Hello everyone !

I started upgrading my Mount's speed, and up until speed 14, my character was standing straight on her mount when not sprinting, and she was leaning on her mount when sprinting, which was ok.
But starting from speed 15, she's now leaning all the time, even when not sprinting, which feels a bit weird !
Is there a point later in speed upgarde when she's gonna stand up straight again, or am I condemned to always see her leaning on her mount from now on ?

(I know it's not a big deal, but it annoys me, I liked quietly exploring Tamriel with a straight-up character and not always feeling like she's in rush :p )
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sadly I think it's permanent. Though I've always thought it's a shame that I can't trot normally now that I have fully upgraded mount speed. I'm constantly galloping everywhere and I would love to have a "trot" option that could be toggled like the "walk" option. But now that I think of it, now that I'm fully upgraded, my horse's "walk" is more of slow trot now. Ugh I can't even walk :(
    So yeah basically walk will turn into slow trot and run will become gallop. And once you upgrade, you can't undo it.
    Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on May 20, 2017 9:02AM
    PC/EU DC
  • Grazzt
    Grazzt
    ✭✭✭
    Damn ... and the thing is, I love my Black Panther ... and I can't even buy another one to start from "fresh" :/

Well, thanks for the answer then !