The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Luxury Furniture Vendor - 2017/05/19

• CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    *keeps pressing refresh hoping for a fix*
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    We're investing!

Yep. That's my go-to lie whenever I ask myself, "Why have you spent 6.5 million gold on flowers?"

Good grief "investing" haha. Sorry all, was typing that quickly on my phone with a toddler in my arms. :) Fixed.

not on xbox it's not!
  • nikigwil
    nikigwil
    ✭✭✭
    I think Jessica was referencing her typo as fixed. Not the Vendor :)
  • Lord-Otto
    Lord-Otto
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nikigwil wrote: »

I think she meant the toddler situation was fixed.
    :wink:
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nikigwil wrote: »
    of course the 'official response' on the thread is discussing a typo and not the problem at hand - how silly of me not to of realised!

• idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The furniture vendor is preparing for Morrowind.
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Hi everyone,

After further investigation we've identified the issue. Unfortunately it isn't something we can fix right away. The Luxury Goods Vendor won't have items this weekend, but you won't miss out on items the vendor would have had in the long-term. We'll update everyone on timing for the fix next week.
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on May 20, 2017 2:25AM
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

After further investigation we've identified the issue. Unfortunately it isn't something we can fix right away. The Luxury Goods Vendor won't have items this weekend, but you won't miss out on items the vendor would have had in the long-term. We'll update everyone on timing for the fix next week.

Will next week include both next week's and this weeks? And if so how about a 50 percent discount on this weeks as if all 2 weeks worth of items came at once my gold would go rip
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    aliyavana wrote: »
    Will next week include both next week's and this weeks? And if so how about a 50 percent discount on this weeks as if all 2 weeks worth of items came at once my gold would go rip

We're still exploring what will be possible and will let everyone know next week.
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • kip_silverwolf
    kip_silverwolf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Thankyou for the update. Guess I'll bank my gold for next week before I spend it on something else. XD
    "I'm going to live forever..or at least die trying"

drunken Nord & Tamriel streaker since Arena

• Pumpkin_pants
    Pumpkin_pants
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

*HULK SMASH*
  • Karraxx
    Karraxx
    ✭✭✭
    *screams into the void*
    Officer - Bleakrock Barter Co/Blackbriar Barter co
    Resident Bacon Enthusiast and Salt Factory
    I livestream ESO and occasionally other stuff on https://www.twitch.tv/karraxx/
  • Livvy
    Livvy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mckayla-maroney.jpg
    ->--Willow--<-
  • tawaen
    tawaen
    ✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

Yes, please. Posting 2 weeks worth of 100k items would mean a LOT less people able to buy.
    Guild leader of Barely Lethal. Mudcrabs all the way down.
    (PC NA)
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    They will probably make this week's luxury items available in the crown store as the 'fix' knowing zos.
  • alceleniel
    alceleniel
    ✭✭✭
    Hetaira wrote: »
    They will probably make this week's luxury items available in the crown store as the 'fix' knowing zos.

This gets boring.
  • Myyth
    Myyth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is selling the emperors new clothes

what you cant see them???

• Kiralyn2000
    Kiralyn2000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hetaira wrote: »

Must get tiring, being that cynical all the time. ;)

The obvious solution is to just continue the originally planned pattern, just shoved forward a week. (i.e, next week, we get what was planned for this week. In two weeks, the stuff that was originally going to be next week's. Etc. Just do as was planned, but on week+1 /shrug)
  • Hetaira
    Hetaira
    ✭✭✭
    I was being sarcastic. :)
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

We're still exploring what will be possible and will let everyone know next week.

How about including whatever was supposed to be this weekend's inventory with next weekend's?
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • bebynnag
    bebynnag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tawaen wrote: »
    Hi everyone,

Yes, please. Posting 2 weeks worth of 100k items would mean a LOT less people able to buy.

im sorry i dont understand how less people would be able to buy them?

there are no items on sale this week, so you will not be spending any money at the vendor, so that money can sit in your bank until the items are added to the vendor,
    assuming we get a double the items next week (the response from jessica is not specifically stating that) you and i will have twice as much money next week to spend
    i'm not going to stop earning money this week
    im going to keep doing what i always do, making enough money to buy whatever i want with in game gold - i wish making money was as easy in rl!
  • bottleofsyrup
    bottleofsyrup
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi everyone,

I'm trying to understand how a patch that adds pants to an NPC breaks a furnishing vendor.
  • TirielsWhisper
    TirielsWhisper
    ✭✭✭
    I'm trying to understand how a patch that adds pants to an NPC breaks a furnishing vendor.

MMO is basically "spaghetti code." It's possible for a change to break something that appears to be completely unrelated to the change made. This happens on basically every MMO, and it just reflects exactly how complicated MMO design is.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MMO is basically "spaghetti code." It's possible for a change to break something that appears to be completely unrelated to the change made. This happens on basically every MMO, and it just reflects exactly how complicated MMO design is.
    That happens with single player games, too, not just MMOs.
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I was going to express my mild disappointment but as this is the internet...

THIS IS LITERALLY THE MOST CRIMINAL THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPENED EVER!!!! THE CODERS AND DEVS ARE THE WORST MONSTERS IN HUMAN HISTORY NEXT TO ***, STALIN AND RICK ASTLEY!!!!!!!!!!111

I AM CANCELLING MY SUB AND EVERYONE IS GOING TO LEAVE THE GAME OVER THIS!!!

AS FOR THE NPC HUNT HIM DOWN, KILL HIM WITH FIRE AND CHECK HIS PANT'S POCKETS FOR LUXURY FURNISHINGS!!!!

Now go about your business....
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh, gives me an opportunity to build up my cash again - I blew rather a lot to furnish my torture chamber! It looks the biz now, so I'm thrilled! :)

Not the end of the world.
    Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This isn't something I'm going to rage about, but I don't mind admitting that I am a bit disappointed - I do look forward to the luxury vendor offerings on a Friday night :(
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Dragonnord
    Dragonnord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS, while you check what to do, can you please rename "Luxury" to something else? You know that what he brings is not luxury. Death machines are not luxury, so name is confusing. Or do you enter/go to a luxury shop to buy an iron maiden or a torture rack? A wedding lamp or curtain are not luxury either, they're jus a eedding lamp and a curtain or flower. Luxury is different stuff, like, for example, a chandelier made of gold and silver, or a necklace with pearls or diamonds. Please rename.
    SERVER: NA | PLATFORM: PC | OS: Windows 10 | CLIENT: Steam | ESO PLUS: Yes
  • DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

2x sharp lich swords as compensation then please.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately it isn't something we can fix right away.
    The Zenimax company motto.

Goes quite well with the core value of "We apologize for any inconvenience".

:angry: