Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Choice of 1H weapon for Stamblade

Astarana
Astarana
✭✭✭
My NB is 170 CP currently and I'm looking into getting a good 1Hs for her. I am not sure if there is any difference between axe, mace, sword or dagger for Stam NB so I would appreciate an advice on what to get.
I'm probably mediocre player and never did group dungeons in ESO. I prefer to do things at my own pace playing solo, due to lack of time that I can invest into the game (sadly). Thus I need something I can craft or get some other way rather than running group dungeons.
Any suggestions appreciated. Thank you in advance.
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Axe will give a proc chance of bleed damage which is great for long sustained fights(boss fights). Mace has penetration built in meaning you will hit for more of a true number on your tooltip(Mace is only good in PVP really). Swords will increase damage by a flat amount(also a very good pvp thing), and dagger is probably the best thing at the moment boosting your critical chance(For PVE critical attacks are by far the best damage).

Basically either two daggers or one dagger one axe. If you're using sword and shield those bonuses will not apply so beware this is only when dual wielding. Good luck.
    The Flyers
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're sticking strictly with melee 1H: daggers on front bar, axes on back. Make two sets of each and carry them with you so you can either swap dagger/dagger or axe/axe, depending on situation.

I play axe/bow. To me, those daggers are swords and those swords belong in a Final Fantasy game.

The scale of these weapons is ridiculous.
  • Astarana
    Astarana
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you both for advice. I play DW front, Bow back. Might go with axe/dagger as the DW weapons.