The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for guild on PC NA that operates mostly on EU hours

Nolphi
Nolphi
✭✭✭
I moved to Europe a few months back and its been hard finding reliable groups for PVE/PVP/Trials at EU hours. Are there any guilds with a good level of activity at EU hours? I am a Max CP player, playing since start, many builds.
Clan Nolphi Family Gaming
Follow @kingnolphi on twitter
  • Blacksmoke
    Blacksmoke
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let me know if you find anything if you want I have been looking for the same :)
    Champion point: 645
    Characters
    Ganlian Stormian - AD - Dungeon healer - Templar - Crafter
    Ondaril Stormian - AD - Trail DPS - Sorcerer
    Shagrod gro-Bolmog - AD - PVP - Dragonknight
  • melliemel423
    What time of day are you looking for as far as EU hours go? My guild is a small guild of about 12 active members. We are looking to put together a core group to run trials on friday and saturday nights. We are on late night to early mornings those days. We can talk about your times and maybe we can work some stuff out. My in game @ name is @melliemel423 shoot me a message!
  • damarky
    damarky
    ✭✭✭
    Night fighters has Euro team and 218 players and 6 other Trial teams

nightfighters.guildwork.com

Fill out a app guys
  • Brangwen
    Brangwen
    ✭✭
    I too have been looking for a proper raiding guild that does stuff on "european" times(GMT 7-9ish).
    damarky wrote: »
    Night fighters has Euro team and 218 players and 6 other Trial teams

From your website it looks more like you raid on Australian times. What set times do you have for your european members?