The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Cyrodiil's performance since last patch

TreeHugger1
TreeHugger1
✭✭✭
I dont know if it's only me but my latency became way higher since last patch, don't why or how.
I simply wonder if I am the only one who experienced it.
EU pc.
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes, or rather quite often recently, rocks/stairs on postern door does not render, making it impossible for me to use them. (Can't reach the door 'cus of no stairs xD).

The latency is random I feel. Can't remember if it was last week or this week there were no server crashes on EU/Trueflame on the weekend, but there were more crashes on a Tuesday. (???).

I got no clue - all I know is that something is not working as intended :^.

Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • TreeHugger1
    TreeHugger1
    ✭✭✭
    Sometimes, or rather quite often recently, rocks/stairs on postern door does not render, making it impossible for me to use them. (Can't reach the door 'cus of no stairs xD).

The latency is random I feel. Can't remember if it was last week or this week there were no server crashes on EU/Trueflame on the weekend, but there were more crashes on a Tuesday. (???).

I got no clue - all I know is that something is not working as intended :^.

I live in Israel but didn't experience this problem since one tamriel.
    I logged in, in the last few days at 9 am gmt and had 300-700 latency.
    Edited by TreeHugger1 on May 19, 2017 12:58PM