Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

How much HP in no CP pvp?

Dottzgaming
Dottzgaming
✭✭✭✭✭
Title
running light armor in morrowind due to changes, but im wondering how much health i should have when all is said and done in a no cp campaign/bgs. thanks!
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No matter if its no cp or cp, you should never have less then 20k imo. I try to aim at around 22k as a bare minimum.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Dottzgaming
    Dottzgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    No matter if its no cp or cp, you should never have less then 20k imo. I try to aim at around 22k as a bare minimum.

ok! thanks for the answer :)
  • Dottzgaming
    Dottzgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by Dottzgaming on May 19, 2017 12:07AM
  • Dottzgaming
    Dottzgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i ended up reaching the 22k mark with the build! needed to put some points into health to reach it tho but itll be worth it for not getting totally one shot
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remember with Light Armour build you will be reliant on wards, 100% uptime to avoid Crits. This also means in essence your HP pool can be lower as its covered with a health ward

No ward on light armour means dead, especially if you don't have full Impen protection
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Dottzgaming
    Dottzgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Remember with Light Armour build you will be reliant on wards, 100% uptime to avoid Crits. This also means in essence your HP pool can be lower as its covered with a health ward

No ward on light armour means dead, especially if you don't have full Impen protection

im running full impen so that'll have me covered
    But im wondering if for my HP pool, i should be aiming for the 20k mark or like olsborg said, have it slightly higher.
    But i was thinking that since ill have that ward uptime (dampen magic since im a magblade), itll make my health pool effectively higher