The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ordeal of Rejected [PvX]

qualideacode404
qualideacode404
Soul Shriven
Greetings Traveler,

I am Ordeal of Rejected's guild leader,so let me introduce myself.

I'm 17 years old,live in small country on adriatic sea called Croatia.As long as I remember I play rpg games,as I grew older I started playing various MMORPGs such as WoW,TERA,Aion,Archage,DCUO,Destiny,Black Desert and now I ended up playing TESO,currently I am level 33 Nord Dragonknight.

Why did I decide to create guild?
-I already tried joining guilds but all those high level people overwhelm low level people so it's impossible to play with them.I played quite a number of quest alone and did so with dungeons as well,got grouped with people finished activity and then leave the group end of story.I realised I wanted to be in a group that I would constantly play with,chat with,discuss and laugh with so I ended up creating guild for low leveled players like me.

What server are we going to be on?
-We are going to play on Playstation 4 EU server.

What kind of guild are we?
-We are going to be friendly social PvE and PvP guild with laid back people as well as competitive people like myself.I am happy to welcome every low leveled player that wants to have some fun in game and not grind those boring dungeons alone.

If you wish to join please contact me by sending message to my PSN:
Qualideacode404
Or reply the post with your psn
Edited by qualideacode404 on January 17, 2017 4:31PM
  • xRichh94
    xRichh94
    ✭✭
    Which alliance are you with? :)