Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

If Unable to Complete a Factions Story Line......

Mayanpup
Mayanpup
✭✭✭
.....in a zone (I am in Grahtwood and cannot defeat General Endarie) thus the Orrery quest will not be completed. When I get to the next zone (Greenshade) can I continue on with the Dominion story line quests to a final conclusion or not be able to complete the Dominion story line in the end?

Concerning General Endarie Mantle quest I know WHAT to do but just cannot get it done. After 12 deaths I give up.
  • Elsterchen
    Elsterchen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayanpup wrote: »
    .....in a zone (I am in Grahtwood and cannot defeat General Endarie) thus the Orrery quest will not be completed. When I get to the next zone (Greenshade) can I continue on with the Dominion story line quests to a final conclusion or not be able to complete the Dominion story line in the end?

Concerning General Endarie Mantle quest I know WHAT to do but just cannot get it done. After 12 deaths I give up.

You will be able to pick up the main story quest line in the next zone. You will not be able to finish cadwells silver/gold (if the quest is part of the almanac). You can return to finish the missing quest at any time.
    Edited by Elsterchen on May 15, 2017 8:28AM
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is this the one that splits into 3 shades or am I confusing something?
  • Mayanpup
    Mayanpup
    ✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »

Sort of. It is the one were the general and a shade attack you at the same time.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Magdalina wrote: »

Sort of. It is the one were the general and a shade attack you at the same time.

Is that the one where you're supposed to kill all 3 or however many it is of her at the same time?
  • Fleshreaper
    Fleshreaper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you have to take them down pretty close to the same time or it response or something (it's been a while). You will need to switch targets before one dies. Also, you will need to work on your kiting skills. Keep moving away from them. It takes longer but you will get more health back in between their attacks. Dodge roll out of the heavy attacks.
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    Are you on Xbox one NA? if you can share the quest I can help you beat them. The only really solo quests are the main story. Factions you should be able to group with someone, or multiple people, and just crush him. Let me know if I can help
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you use the ring/helpful frozen ghost's help, you can freeze one of the generals, do damage, freeze, and repeat. It is possible to kill her.
  • Magdalina
    Magdalina
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If it is the one splitting into 3 or something you need to take them down at the same time which means you need aoe. I actually remember my very first time there, was back in the old vet zones and it must've taken me like several hours and heaps of deaths to figure it out :D Aoe is the key, seriously. Aoe and watching the fight, block/dodge/step out of their aoes, cc them, etc. If you're magicka and have access to a damage shield, use it. If you're stamina, try to block and/or dodge heavy attacks. Use self heals. You can do it :)

• Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in Grahtwood and cannot defeat General Endarie
    Allow me to help with this since I just defeated her yesterday.

You received a ring from the lady you're trying to help. This freezes enemies (and extremely helpful with those gargoyles).

To take out General Endarie, you have to use the ring at just the right moment.

Start by getting her health to about 50%. At this point, the on-screen tip will indicate you can use the ring. Do so. Then, whittle down her health.

When the spell ends, she'll split herself. Ignore the split and go after her again. You'll see the difference on their health bar.

Hit her a few times, use the ring again. You should have enough damage to take her out.

Using the ring is extremely helpful with this battle, otherwise, you'll spend all your time chasing the splits, making the fight much more difficult than it need be.

Good luck! :smile: