Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Can anyone on the NA server craft me a 9trait armor set?

Dashiva_USA
Dashiva_USA
Soul Shriven
So i'm a relatively new player (2/3 months) and I have been following a guide on alcasthq for my DK Magical build. It's taken awhile to get to CP 182 but now I am looking to get the beginners armor he recommends. I kinda planned ahead and started crafting from the get go but I misunderstood how the crafting system worked. I researched all light pieces of armor with the divines trait, thinking thats all I need to do to be able to make the set. Now i find out I need all 9 traits in every armor slot to complete the set :(

I am in a nice guild but the only crafter who can make what I want hasn't been logging in. I have I think all the mats I need and have around 50k (big money lol) saved, can anyone help me out here? I need the following pieces made:

Chest Twice Born Star Heavy Divine
Belt Twice Born Star Medium Divine
Shoes Twice Born Star Light Divine
Pants Twice Born Star Light Divine
Hands Twice Born Star Light Divine
Head Julianos Light Divine
Shoulder Julianos Light Divine

I really wanted to craft everything myself, my clothier is lvl 50 but I just didnt quite understand the whole 9 trait thing :)

Thanks
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They'll close this thread because they don't allow trading in these forums. Which NA platform? PS4? I can offer advice on how to find a crafter.

And yes...a "six trait set" means that to craft a chest piece, you need to have researched any six traits for chests. Then to make a belt, you also need six traits learned, etc. So a nine trait set menas learning ALL traits for that piece, which means over a year of research time.
  • scipionumatia
    scipionumatia
    ✭✭✭✭
    So i'm a relatively new player (2/3 months) and I have been following a guide on alcasthq for my DK Magical build. It's taken awhile to get to CP 182 but now I am looking to get the beginners armor he recommends. I kinda planned ahead and started crafting from the get go but I misunderstood how the crafting system worked. I researched all light pieces of armor with the divines trait, thinking thats all I need to do to be able to make the set. Now i find out I need all 9 traits in every armor slot to complete the set :(

I am in a nice guild but the only crafter who can make what I want hasn't been logging in. I have I think all the mats I need and have around 50k (big money lol) saved, can anyone help me out here? I need the following pieces made:

Chest Twice Born Star Heavy Divine
    Belt Twice Born Star Medium Divine
    Shoes Twice Born Star Light Divine
    Pants Twice Born Star Light Divine
    Hands Twice Born Star Light Divine
    Head Julianos Light Divine
    Shoulder Julianos Light Divine

I really wanted to craft everything myself, my clothier is lvl 50 but I just didnt quite understand the whole 9 trait thing :)

Thanks

If your on Xbox NA hit me up here, I can help ya out
    Scipio Numantia Red guard Nightblade PvP- AD
    Scipio Asiaticus Khajiit Nightblade (CRAFTER/DPS) PvE- EP
    Altmer Nightblade PvP- EP
    Fueoculto Breton Templar (DPS) PvE- EP
    Rasoculto Orc Dragon Knight PvP- EP
    Caethus Argonian Templar (HEAL) PvE- EP
    Vale Oso Nord Sorc (DPS) PvE- AD
    Sir-Galahad-the-pure Altmer Sorc (DPS) PvE- EP
    Scipionumantine Imperial Templar PvP- EP
    Un-bearable Imperial Warden PVP- EP