The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

[PC EU] FRONT ROW CRAGLORN - <<The Traveling Merchant>> Elite trading guild (And Allies)

Blobsky
Blobsky
✭✭✭✭✭
The Traveling Merchant Trading Empire is recruiting!

Our guilds in CRAGLORN, DESHAAN and STORMHAVEN hold sales at the very top of each our zones, with multiple recorded rank 1 sales, and winning bids close to flawlessly in TOP END LOCATIONS!

Guilds are as follows... For all interests please contact @Blobsky @Jeylis @Edenprime

<Traveling Merchant>

Home: FRONT ROW CRAGLORN [TOP EU LOCATION!]
Sales requirements: 75k+/week
Donation requirement: NONE
Highest ever selling week: 274M

Ranking system: 75k+ Bronze / 150k+ Silver / 400k+ Gold / 1M+ Master

Other Information: Our trader has held a stable, strong Craglorn spot since near the very beginning of the game - if ever there was a guild that has incredible sales, amazing community and a perfect place to be, THIS IS THE ONE!

<Harrods>

Home: DESHAAN
Sales Requirements: 30k+/week
Highest ever selling week: 104M

Ranking system: 30k+ Bronze / 75k+ Silver / 200k+ Gold / 500k+ Master

Other Information: Since it's recent introduction into our alliance, this guild has had almost TWO TIMES the sales of all other Deshaan guilds, and is often sells as much as many Craglorn guilds! Truly a sales guild to remember, this is the place of any budding trader!

<TTM Overflow>

Home: Stormhaven
Sales Requirements: 10k+/week
Highest ever selling week: 72M

Ranking system: 10k+ bronze / 35k+ silver / 100k+ gold / 350k+ Master

Other information: Made as an overflow and training grounds for Traveling Merchant members, this guild proved extremely popular with one of the most active chats in all ESO guilds! If you are interested in learning to trade, and want an excellent spot to start, this is the perfect place for you!
Yt Channell: Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade
Owner of 'The Travelling Merchant' - Craglorn trade guild since near release!
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Many spots now open in all 3 guilds - Sunday refresh and all!

DC EU Nightblade
  • YSTREB
    YSTREB
    I have 10-70k / week in other guilds
    Can i join any of your gulds? @YSTREB
    Edited by YSTREB on May 7, 2017 5:23PM
    My Steam
    UserID @YSTREB | PC/EU
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    YSTREB wrote: »
    I have 10-70k / week in other guilds
    Can i join any of your gulds? @YSTREB

Hi, an invite has been sent to you :)

DC EU Nightblade
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spots open - send me a whisper!

DC EU Nightblade
  • Gargath
    Gargath
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi,
    Harrods: Sales Requirements: 30k+/week
    What if a guild member buys from guild store for 30k+/week but won't meet the sales requirement, will still be kicked for no sales? Was always wondering how the elite guilds consider supporting own guild by buying rather than selling stuff, do you have tools to notice this somehow? Or you don't care?
    PC EU (PL): 14 characters. ESO player since 06.08.2015. Farkas finest quote: "Some people don't think I'm smart. Those people get my fist. But you, I like."
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gargath wrote: »
    Hi,
    Harrods: Sales Requirements: 30k+/week
    What if a guild member buys from guild store for 30k+/week but won't meet the sales requirement, will still be kicked for no sales? Was always wondering how the elite guilds consider supporting own guild by buying rather than selling stuff, do you have tools to notice this somehow? Or you don't care?

Hey! The reason for our store requirements is to make sure we keep a great stock - Since we always have a trader, anyone can buy from our store outside of the guild as well as inside. We can see it, but it isn't 'heavily' factored in - if you want to buy from us just port to Mournhold any time!

DC EU Nightblade
  • Asaac
    Asaac
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, can i have an invite to "The Traveling Merchant" (Craglorn) plz?

PC/EU UserID: @JustAsaac

Thx for your time

Edit: Thx for invite
    Edited by Asaac on June 30, 2017 4:40PM
    No grand idea was ever born in a conference, but a lot of foolish ideas have died there.
    (Francis Scott Fitzgerald)

EU / PS4 (2020, Neustart auf der Konsole)
  • MuxauJll
    MuxauJll
    Soul Shriven
    Hi , can i joining your Trading guilds <Traveling Merchant> and <Harrods> .
    I have 60-80k sales on weak.
    UserID @MuxauJll
  • xerasoo
    xerasoo
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! Can I join Harrods? @xerasoo
  • Blobsky
    Blobsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xerasoo wrote: »
    Hey! Can I join Harrods? @xerasoo

Hey, please mail me in game and I'll invite you next I am on! @Blobsky

DC EU Nightblade