Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO: Morrowind - Naryu Series"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
20f44b5550133c9f16b66ddb8352d2e5.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article ESO: Morrowind - Naryu Series. Join the Morag Tong assassin Naryu Virian on a guided tour of the people and places of Morrowind. Starting with Vivec City, we'll post a new video featuring another aspect of the Dark Elf homeland every week.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Frenkthevile
    Frenkthevile
    ✭✭✭✭
    nice!
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know who does it, but I love her Voice Actor... just the right amount of accent and sass!
    Edited by perogwin_ESO on April 25, 2017 3:37PM
  • LMar
    LMar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice video, but why does she say "why did he have to go and build it under that rock?" That rock is supposed to have been thrown onto Vivec after construction started. Perhaps she isn't that clear on Morrowind history ? XD
    "If a stick of fish is a fish stick, it will stick like other fish sticks stick"
    "Taller races now sit in chairs correctly"
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    LMar wrote: »
    Nice video, but why does she say "why did he have to go and build it under that rock?" That rock is supposed to have been thrown onto Vivec after construction started. Perhaps she isn't that clear on Morrowind history ? XD

Or its from her perspective, maybe when she arrived in the city the rock was already there so she just assumed it had been the whole time? Maybe she finds out the story about it the same time we do during the Main Missions?
  • Recremen
    Recremen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great video! I love the interior of the cantons, it's quite like I remember from TES 3, but more stunning! I'm a little confused why a Morag Tong agent would need to watch for Ordinators or know their way to the Outlaw's Refuge, though. Wouldn't her experience as a state-sanctioned murderer give her a different outlook on how to live her life? I mean she can just present the writ of execution if an Ordinator finds her out.
    Men'Do PC NA AD Khajiit
    Grand High Illustrious Mid-Tier PvP/PvE Bussmunster
  • MarshRangerHaz
    Recremen wrote: »
    I'm a little confused why a Morag Tong agent would need to watch for Ordinators or know their way to the Outlaw's Refuge, though. Wouldn't her experience as a state-sanctioned murderer give her a different outlook on how to live her life? I mean she can just present the writ of execution if an Ordinator finds her out.

I'm pretty sure the Tong are outlawed at the time of ESO. I think I recall Naryu mentioning it during the Pact questline.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That voice tho...
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Recremen wrote: »
    Great video! I love the interior of the cantons, it's quite like I remember from TES 3, but more stunning! I'm a little confused why a Morag Tong agent would need to watch for Ordinators or know their way to the Outlaw's Refuge, though. Wouldn't her experience as a state-sanctioned murderer give her a different outlook on how to live her life? I mean she can just present the writ of execution if an Ordinator finds her out.

She may be talking to the player character, who she knows is in the Dark Brotherhood (and would need to dodge Ordinators).
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Rickter
    Rickter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just want her outfit. kthxbye
    RickterESO
    PC | NA | DC
    YouTube
    Bloodletter | StamDK | Alliance Rank 46 | Former Emperor of Shor (2018) | Former Emperor of Thornblade #4terms (2015)
    PvE:
    vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMA | vDSA | vMoL | ALL Vet 4 Man Dungeons

• TheRimOfTheSky
    TheRimOfTheSky
    ✭✭✭✭
    That shot of Baar Dau and the insides of the Cantons is pretty great. Some of the dialogue is a bit cheesy, but it still got its message across.
  • MarrazzMist
    MarrazzMist
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great series! Fun little videos, still capture basic features.
  • Druachan
    Druachan
    ✭✭✭
    Nice enough videos but her voice really irritates after a while.
    Say please, before you AAAAAaaaarrrgghhh at me.
  • goatlyonesub17_ESO
    goatlyonesub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't know who does it, but I love her Voice Actor... just the right amount of accent and sass!
    Kath Soucie voices Naryu Virian.
    "Argonians have fat, scaly tails." —Rissa Manyclaws.
    "Once upon a time there were three sisters: Delicious, Delightful, and Disgusting. Now, Delicious and Delightful were both very pretty girls..." —Brendalyn Jurarde.
    "I smell to the nobility." —Indrasa Avani.
    "A bargain with an animal is not a contract made." —Haderus Atrimus.
    "Redguard makeup for sale. Free samples. Secret ingredients. Unique application method. Lots of satisfied customers." —The Mudball Goblin (aka, Cognac Vinecroft)
    "Your armor looks like underwear." —Shuns-the-Knife.