The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Best Zones for Farming Crafting Materials

AngharadEld
That isn't Deshaan. As a crafter I go through a lot of everything. And I'm getting tired of Deshaan.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All zones are good really. Some are better than others for specific things, but its not like one zone has the corner on any one material. For example there is one place in one zone where I can find a lot of Nirnroot in a concentrated area, but that does not mean it is the best zone for Nirnroot. Auridon is not great for Ancestor Silk, but does well for metal, but you can find Ancestor Silk there.

So, tired of Deeshan, pick another zone and go farming.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not everyone subscribes or owns the DLC zones ... so hit up Wrothgar, Hew's Bane, and Gold Coast.
  • lientier
    lientier
    ✭✭✭✭
    I farm in craglorn since you can also find nirntrait mats there
    PC-EU @lientier
  • ZeroZero77
    ZeroZero77
    ✭✭✭
    Wait i tell you. So in 2 Hours 5 Drillion Farmers will reduce my Income from 68-75k per Hour to 10k

Values taken by
    http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1559-WealthEvaluator.html and stopwatch
    Edited by ZeroZero77 on May 17, 2017 6:41AM
    Mein Eso Setup System I7-4790k Non OC, 16GB Ram , GTX 1060, 3 mal 1920x1080, SSD für OS + Anwendungen und Spiele, 16k Leitung nahe Köln
    Wieso kürzt der typische MMO Spieler eigentlich fast jedes Wort ab. Schreibt aber fast ein Buch wenn er eine einfache Frage hat ?