Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you quest by your own morals?

• ChronoChristophe
    TrekFrost wrote: »
    Overlooking the means, do you accept or reject quests based on anything?

Some chick just asked me to burn down some houses to find idiot who got lost. No! There's Daedra and invaders and rebels burning buildings, I'm not going to also.
    So I abandoned the quest. (glad it's a quest though)

I've abandoned one other and not taken a handful beyond that.

You?

I left an entire area in the game since it was in the snow "Orcs quests". It looked too cold and winter just ended irl. Wasn't ready for that yet.
    Edited by ChronoChristophe on May 11, 2017 5:56PM
  • itehache
    itehache
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup. My main morals are my morals. If I feel like someone deserves to die, I kill him. Otherwise, I let him leave.
    I made a Templar just for fun and I decided she would be the nice hero. Didn't have as much fun :lol:
  • Athelanas
    Athelanas
    I think it's less about my morals and more about whether I could be bothered to do side quests, which makes me sound like I have no morals to the quests I refused to do. :a
    This signature is deliberately left blank.