Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Missing NPC: Odette

eriklindham
I cannot complete quest "Sir Hughes faith" since NPC Odette is missing from the infirmary in the Firebrand Keep. I've tried closing a bunch of quests as ZOS suggested I did, tried hard resetting incl abandoning and waiting 15 mins before logging in etc. nothing seems to work however and I cannot complete Cadwells Silver due to this, extremely frustrating. Seems there are many people experiencing the same thing. Is there any fix inbound, or is there any other way around this?
  • SourKraut
    SourKraut
    Soul Shriven
    As at 10 May 2017, this bug is still there...no Odette to be found in the infirmary.
    Have logged out and then back in, but it's still bugged!
    Anyone have a method to solve it please?
  • eriklindham
    Been talking to CS about this. They told me to leave a bug report so the developers can take care of it... probably meaning there's a long time before this is fixed. This is the only thing that hinders me from completing Caldwells silver
  • VipA
    VipA
    Still bugged (XB1/EU) loads of people in game complaining.
    Are ZOS doing anything about it please ?
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by VipA on May 13, 2017 4:00PM
  • VipA
    VipA
    Is this being fixed in todays maintenance as its stopping me progressing in stormhaven !
  • eriklindham
    Anyone know if Odette is back?
  • VipA
    VipA
    yea been fixed :)

........ Almost forgot
    Thanks ZOS B)
    Edited by VipA on May 17, 2017 11:07AM
  • dogmycats
    dogmycats
    ✭✭✭
    Why this bug reappear at 2023?
    Me and many other players can't finish this quest because the missing of Odette.
  • gOnAgO
    gOnAgO
    ✭✭
    Cant complete this quest! Odette now again bugged and missing!