Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Will this years events be returning next year?

Crazy_Goat
Crazy_Goat
Soul Shriven
I'm a completionist and I'm attempting to get every achievement in ESO, however, I wasn't able to play during the New Life and Jester's Event.

I'm wondering if these events will be returning, and will we get a chance to get these achievements again?
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm very sure they will return after all they are annual, now thief guild and other DLC events might stop as it will fill out with DLC events over the years :)
    Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're not 100% sure yet.

The first real test for this will be Holloween this year and seeing if ZOS enable the old achievements again.

It's a difficult one because running the exact same holiday with the same rewards again has nothing of interest to those who did them, but not doing so is punishing on new players (especially completionists).
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Crazy_Goat
    Crazy_Goat
    Soul Shriven
    Turelus wrote: »
    We're not 100% sure yet.

The first real test for this will be Holloween this year and seeing if ZOS enable the old achievements again.

It's a difficult one because running the exact same holiday with the same rewards again has nothing of interest to those who did them, but not doing so is punishing on new players (especially completionists).

I guess you're right. The Halloween event was the only one I was able to play, and I got all the achievements :D

I think the way to do it would be to re-enable the old achievements, while also adding some new stuff. So both old and new players have something to look forward to.