The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Reduce spell cost glyphs not scaling correctly

Speed_Kills
Speed_Kills
✭✭✭
hello, with morrowind coming up i have been doing some testing with glyphs on jewelry. Purple reduce cost glyphs are giving ~143 each (191 tooltip) while gold reduce cost glyphs are giving ~122 each (203 tooltip). Please look into this, stats should not decrease while increasing the quality of items.
Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
+11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Do you use the same gear? Because if u have tons of cost reduction (% based) then it could be possible because the the fixed value is calculated first and then the the percent.
    Because I can!
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    its with the same gear.

• Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    5-1-1 5 light (none of the set bonuses have reduce cost) all i did was change the glyphs on the same jewelry

also this is in no-cp
    Edited by Speed_Kills on May 15, 2017 8:18PM

• Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    after relogging, I am getting different numbers from the gold glyphs. now the reduction is 159 ea