The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Everlasting screen again

Keiruha
Keiruha
Soul Shriven
Hey there!
I want to know how long I'll be experiencing everlasting screens while trying to leave my houses? Loading screens are gorgeous, no doubt, but if I have 30 minutes before work - I'd prefer to PLAY, you know: making dailies, fishing, crafting - many activities.
For the claws sake! (/facepalm)
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's been a bug for a while now and no ETA on a fix. I've had this problem when trying to leave my home by porting to player or wayshrine, however leaving through the door worked for me. Others can't even do that but some say that porting to Cyrodiil works as a temporary "fix".

EDIT: It also might help to mention which home(s) you're having a problem with, Idk if there are specific homes that have this problem or all of them.

Edited by Saoirse_Siobhan on April 25, 2017 11:12AM
    PC/EU DC
  • Keiruha
    Keiruha
    Soul Shriven
    That's nice, but porting to Cyrodiil sometimes... takes me ages too! I used the door, another player, or wayshrine - and no, I'm again stuck with my home and the maintenace was just yesterday! You can say I'm too old-fashioned but if there is a door - it should work!
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keiruha wrote: »
    You can say I'm too old-fashioned but if there is a door - it should work!

Lol Yes it should, and it's frustrating that we've had no word from ZOS on this, Idk if they've even acknowledged the problem yet. :(
    PC/EU DC
  • Keiruha
    Keiruha
    Soul Shriven
    They actually DO know because I wrote them... several times. It becomes a habit of them - to get know about the trouble, to answer "ooh, you're not the only one! we're investigating!" and.. do nothing?
    Also I can't make screenshots for already THREE MONTHS! And they made the same described way.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keiruha wrote: »
    Also I can't make screenshots for already THREE MONTHS! And they made the same described way.

Hmm, that's strange. I've had no problem with that (though I can't take screenshots of loading screens but I don't thing that's a bug). Have you tried changing the keybind for screenshots? Also maybe try different window modes like Fullscreen/Windowed Fullscreen/Windowed
    PC/EU DC
  • Keiruha
    Keiruha
    Soul Shriven
    I did. I tried everything, even using paint - it gets me black screen "screenshot". And when I'm in game - it says "screenshot saved as..." but the folder is still empty.
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't play on multiple servers do you? Or maybe if you played before One Tamriel there will be a "live_archive" folder. It wouldn't have gone into the wrong one by any chance? If not then I don't know what's going on. Very strange.
    PC/EU DC
  • Keiruha
    Keiruha
    Soul Shriven
    Well. I played on EU a bit and I played before One Tamriel, I'm playing since the game started and ALL the Screenshots folders are empty and with using paint - I'm getting black screen as the picture.