The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Optimal Graphics Settings for my system

treetape817
treetape817
Soul Shriven
Hi everyone,

Looking for some advice. I recently started playing ESO on my mac and I'm seeing if anyone can help me with the settings. So far, I know the game can run pretty decently on high and medium settings, however I keep seeing this white outline around my character and I'm not quite sure how to smooth it out.

Any help would be much appreciated! :)

Here are my specs -
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never heard of anything like that before. Can you post a screenshot of the white outline?
  • treetape817
    treetape817
    Soul Shriven
    I think the issue mostly resolved itself after playing around with the settings. Thanks though.
  • Delpi
    Delpi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the issue mostly resolved itself after playing around with the settings. Thanks though.

@treetape817 Could you please share with us how you removed it? ;) I see a white line with some costumes and set armors.
    Edited by Delpi on July 2, 2017 5:53PM
    "I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee..."