Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for vet trial experienced PvE guild

ArvenAldmeri
ArvenAldmeri
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title says I would like to join vet trial guild with friendly and experienced players. Doing vMoL in better time than 4+ hours like with pug groups would be awesome (the shorter the better of course), hardmodes of trials too.
I am mainly mag sorc dps wanting to improve and going for weekly scores. Can provide dps screenshots from CM later today when I get home from work.
Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • ArvenAldmeri
    ArvenAldmeri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really no one can offer good guild?
    Magicka sorcerer from start until the end. Always. Through the good times and the bad, even now when its probably saddest PvE dps it has ever been.
    Even as an owner of one radiant apex mounts I am against radiant apex mounts and anything thats not obtainable by direct purchase.
  • ifDoubtNerfIt
    ifDoubtNerfIt
    ✭✭✭
    If your ign is "@ArvenAldmeri" then I contacted you.
    Edited by ifDoubtNerfIt on May 14, 2017 8:54PM