Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Help with Ash abah achievement

xmaveri
xmaveri
✭✭✭
Hello all,

So I'm trying to get the Ash abah achievement so that I can purchase the kneeling ansei statue statue

I've googled every possible online guide and I'm stuck :(
So far I've completed imperial incursion quest
And the temple treasures quest.
The guide I was using said I needed to complete amputating the hand quest along with restoring the ansei wards quest. However when I go to where the quest starter is stated, no one is there... I've looked all over and no avail. So I'm assuming im missing a quest(s) but can't figure out which ones for the life of me. Can anyone be of any assistance and help me out please?
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh...that's a hard one to remember precisely, but I recall Alikr being annoying with the achievements and area clear. Unfortunately I am not sure this is 100% accurate, but I wanted to try to help:

- I believe Amp the Hand is picked up by Talia in Morwhas Bounty. If I remember, it's across the map and hard to find if you don't know where to look.
    - If that doesn't work, keep completing area clears in Alikr (turning map icons from black to white...if one is black, there's still a quest outstanding). I did this like two years ago, but I seem to recall having to go back to the harpy city (Konzaset?) to find a hard to locate quest giver to clear this area for an achievement. I don't think it's the achievement for the furnishing... but maybe.