Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Stuck on silver... need help please

Blkadr
Blkadr
✭✭✭✭
I'm trying to finish Cadwell's Silver and I'm on the part where I killed Sinmur and the king told me to talk to Vanus in the Mages Guild.. but I did that already the first time through. Plus he's not even there. So it won't complete and I have no idea how to finish this and move to Gold and get my soul-shriven motif. Anybody have any ideas? Thanks! The quest log tells me nothing.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    In your journal, you used to be able to view your progress in each silver and gold zone. If it is still there, make sure you finished every last quest (some are REALLY obscure, the sea battle in Greenshade comes to mind).

If still messed up, file a ticket.
  • Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I've done them. I even went to the Harborage and clicked on the Light of Meridia (had an arrow on it) and was teleported to the next area. Still says the Ebonheart Pact is not completed though. Guess I need to put in a ticket. Cadwell wouldn't give me anything to do or really say much.
  • TerraDewBerry
    TerraDewBerry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully, this will help. I used it to complete Cadwell's silver and will eventually use it for gold as well.

http://constellation.guildlaunch.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11039122
  • Blkadr
    Blkadr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks but I did do all of the quests. The king even told me I was done.
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blkadr wrote: »
    Thanks but I did do all of the quests. The king even told me I was done.

Just because you are done with that particular line doesn't mean you finished them all though. Some of them are pretty off-the-path. There's an almanac I think, it's not actually in the journal itself, but it plainly tells you which ones you need for each zone in that alliance. If you did a quest before you got Cadwell's it works retroactively; at least it did for me.