Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Waiting on Morrowind for a New Character?

TamrielSaviour215
TamrielSaviour215
✭✭✭
Hey Everyone,

So I have 5 characters on my PS4. I keep wanting to make a tank or just play around with some werewolf/vamp builds. However, with the new Warden class coming out, I am not sure if want to toy with a few of those and see what can be done with them or not. I know a lot of people have already complained about the warden class and I don't want to make another NB because of all the nerfs. Sooo, what are everyone's thoughts on creating a few Warden characters?

Also, I thought I saw something in the Crown Store or somewhere that you can get an extra 2 character slots, but cant find it now. What is the max amount of characters (past the original 8) one can have with one account?
PS4/NA
Jasunr Cosmus - Imperial Templar, Supreme Healer of the Cosmos CP 240
Itzal Siavish - Khajit NB, Thief LVL 38
Bruxana - Altmer Sorc, Powerhouse DPS Lvl 18
Torvakor - Redguard Stam Warden Lvl 7
Langsdon Emerson - Imperial DK Tank - Lvl 31
  • Elephant42
    Elephant42
    ✭✭✭✭
    Currently you can buy 4 extra slots in the crown store for a total of 12.

When Morrowind drops you will be able to buy another 2 slots with crowns for a total of 14.
  • itehache
    itehache
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd say just try the class first. I have tried it on the PTS and I had tons of fun with it. Who knows, maybe you like the playstyle a lot. There will be min/max guides about wardens and even though so far I think it will be only a support class (that's just my opinion), until you see for yourself you can't really know if you'll enjoy playing them.

I think they will make good tanks, and since you wanted to have a tank why not trying out a Warden tank? The skills are interesting. Just level him up till lvl 20 and you'll see if it's worth it to keep going.

• Jitterbug
    Jitterbug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Looking at the Warden I kinda wish I had an interest in tanking. They look very cool in that role. Pun intended.
  • TamrielSaviour215
    TamrielSaviour215
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds good. I will def make a Warden class to test it out. I also think I am going to go ahead and but those extra slots. Need to experiment with more builds. Thanks everyone.
    PS4/NA
    Jasunr Cosmus - Imperial Templar, Supreme Healer of the Cosmos CP 240
    Itzal Siavish - Khajit NB, Thief LVL 38
    Bruxana - Altmer Sorc, Powerhouse DPS Lvl 18
    Torvakor - Redguard Stam Warden Lvl 7
    Langsdon Emerson - Imperial DK Tank - Lvl 31