The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Vulcan Guard – Friendly Social Guild. PvE. 300+ members.

Fordy762
Fordy762
NEW/OLD/RETURNING players welcome!!!!

The Vulcan Guard is a friendly social guild with all kinds of events, raffles, weekly trials and discord for all members to socialize. Although we are a mostly PvE guild I welcome anyone who wants to start a PvP group within the Guild.

At the Vulcan Guard we are working to create a friendly guild for all our members. We have a guild Discord where everyone is encouraged to come and say hello and meet new people to play the game with. We hold frequent raffles and guild events and encourage all members to use our member base as a way of forming groups for dungeons, dailies and trials. No matter what level or factor all are welcome!

We don’t have any requirements except a 60 day inactivity kick unless we are notified.

If you’re interested send me a message @fordy762 for an invite.
GM of the Vulcan Guard. PC/NA Community Guild. @fordy762.
  • krimsonnox
    I would like an invite to the guild. You had me at Vulcan. To deny me would be illogical. ;p

i am @krimsonnox
  • Fordy762
    Fordy762
    You my friend are a legend.....
  • StPain
    StPain
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I'm new to the game and am looking for a social guild that is newb friendly, i'm not even sure how guild invites work in this game are they account or character based?
  • Fordy762
    Fordy762
    StPain wrote: »
    Hi I'm new to the game and am looking for a social guild that is newb friendly, i'm not even sure how guild invites work in this game are they account or character based?

Hi there, guild are account based. If you would like an invite just message me @fordy762 in game, or leave your @ name and I will invite you. Were very newb friendly so no need to worry.
  • SelfCentered
    Hello, I'm interested in joining your guild. I'm a former player back when ESO came out on xbox. Recently got back into the game on pc. My ID is @SelfCentered
  • Fordy762
    Fordy762
    Added :)