Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

delete

• Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Reignstorm wrote: »
    Hey all. I am a returning player...level 37. Never really played with anyone before but am looking for a guild/clan. I am gay myself and kinda tired of playing other games with clans and putting up with homophobic comments etc. so this Guild is a GREAT idea.

I am on EST time zone North America. Casual player, good guy, good sense of humor.

It would be cool to chat with you guys and learn more about your guild.

My PSN is TheWaterMargins.

Thanks all!

Invite has been sent. We are now at 224 people. Growing days by day.
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    If you notice that you still don't have an invite, then please add me as a friend. PSN:Mindless0faith
    Edited by Kalebron on February 10, 2017 1:49AM
  • Giovanny1994
    Giovanny1994
    Soul Shriven
    Can i have an invite to the group my psn is XgioX1994

And my eso name is eris-morn
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭

I have requested someone add you as I am not home for another few hours.
  • sjfeld
    sjfeld
    Soul Shriven
    I would appreciate an invite, this sounds like a great guild. My psn ID is sjfeld.
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    I will have someone send an invite.
    Edited by Kalebron on February 18, 2017 9:14AM
  • svyx33
    svyx33
    Please send invite. PSN: Svyx333
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    svyx33 wrote: »
    Please send invite. PSN: Svyx333

Invite sent. Sorry did not see this sooner.
  • jcbstn77
    jcbstn77
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in joining this guild as well :).

My PSN is JCBstn77

When you have time, of course. :)
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    jcbstn77 wrote: »
    I am interested in joining this guild as well :).

My PSN is JCBstn77

When you have time, of course. :)

Invite has been sent. :)
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to let everyone know we are still here and growing strong with new players every day. If you are looking for a home where you can your own and feel comfortable being yourself, then please join us. Remember, we accept anyone, including heterosexuals as well. So basically, we are a very diverse guild. We have recently began doing more trials for any of our members, and attempting some progression runs for members who are 400 cp and up. Come join us!!
  • Flattedfifth
    Flattedfifth
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! I took a year off but now i'm back! im at CP 230 but once i level my healer, I'll start farming cps! I'm Hetero (haha sounds weird to say) But V accepting with lots of LGBTQ buds (I live in NYC). I'm looking for a friendly guild! My psn Flattedfifth_
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Hello! I took a year off but now i'm back! im at CP 230 but once i level my healer, I'll start farming cps! I'm Hetero (haha sounds weird to say) But V accepting with lots of LGBTQ buds (I live in NYC). I'm looking for a friendly guild! My psn Flattedfifth_

Your invite has been sent. Welcome to the guild.
  • cozmic72
    cozmic72
    ✭✭✭
    Just a quick thanks to the great guildies who guided me through my first 4 dungeons last night. I joined months ago but just lurked due to mic technical issues.

Had so much fun finally seeing dungeons after 2 yrs of solo play.
  • kanjimatt
    kanjimatt
    Soul Shriven
    Hi!

I'd love to join your guild! I'm a total noob (just started playing yesterday), but as any other MMO, I'm sure the game is even more fun with friends :)

PSN: kanjimatt

Thanks a lot!
  • Gh0st71
    Gh0st71

eris-morn - Awesomeness!!!

Looking forward to Destiny 2
  • spunkie1959
    spunkie1959
    Soul Shriven
    Please add me to your guild. i am a new player and i need a guild
    PSN-Addicted-Gamer20
  • curreh
    curreh
    Soul Shriven
    I'm a 26 year old lesbian and would love to join! PSN: BackwardsPanther
  • knarfalvarez
    knarfalvarez
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join as well. I am new to the game so I am still learning the mechanics but definitely love the game so far. (knarfalvarez)
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to join as well. I am new to the game so I am still learning the mechanics but definitely love the game so far. (knarfalvarez)

I will get you an invite asap when I get home this evening. Welcome aboard.
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    So far folks, we are up to nearly 300 members and still growing. We are seeing many new players joining which is exciting to me. I welcome any new members and are willing to help them grow. Remember, we accept any and all, and do not care what your sexuality is as long as you are open-minded, kind, and do not cause problems. We enjoy being a close knit community that is safe, enjoyable, and comfortable for all.
  • kestrelito
    kestrelito
    Soul Shriven
    Are you still recruiting? I'm new to ESO and looking to join a guild. My PSN is kestrelito.
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    kestrelito wrote: »
    Are you still recruiting? I'm new to ESO and looking to join a guild. My PSN is kestrelito.

We are and I will invite when I get home. Welcome aboard. :)
  • Angelofdeath190
    Can I get an invite 25 yo gay man. Psn: angleofdeath190
  • Drucylla
    Drucylla
    Soul Shriven
    I would like to join your guild, 36yr trans
    PSN: Drucylla
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    Drucylla wrote: »
    I would like to join your guild, 36yr trans
    PSN: Drucylla

Will have someone inv you.
  • Raptor_Klaw
    Raptor_Klaw
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite.
    PSN: Raptor_Klaw
    Thanks!
  • Teaspoonies
    Teaspoonies
    Soul Shriven
    I've had ESO since beta (on PC) but never got it to max level and haven't played in quite a long time. I'm currently downloading the game to my PS4 as I type this and i'm hoping I could get an invite when i'm actually able to hop on.

I'm practically a new player since it's been so long, so if there are any others leveling i'd love folks to group up with. The idea of having a close-knit group of people sounds awesome.

My PSN is BrokenNippl
    For some reason they wouldn't allow me to use "Teaspoonies" so... that's what I ended up with.
  • loupokamib14_ESO
    loupokamib14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Please invite. I have friends that rarely play anymore and I'd like to have fun again.

Pan loupokami
  • Kalebron
    Kalebron
    ✭✭✭
    I will get you guys an invite today.