Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hircine's Haunt Explorer Achievement *Still bugged after 3 years*

Eradrann
Eradrann
✭✭✭
So... was able to do this solo today. According to the "requirements" I need to kill Iron Head (crocodile/mid dungeon) and Packleader Sigmund (werewolf/end boss). I did so and nothing popped. Did a quick Google search and found this thread (https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/133018/hircines-haunt-achievment-not-awarded) with similar problems FROM 3 YEARS AGO. It does seem like I need to finish the Shattered and Lost quest (or something related to it according to some comments there)... but I'm not entirely pleased with having to do that over again.

And sadly I'm not expecting this to get fixed...
Xbox Series X - GT: VintageVinyl450 NA Player on the EU Server (always looking for help with dungeon/job dailies)Main - Eradrann, AD, Wood Elf, Bow/Bow Stamblade, 1500+CP
  • bmatson
    bmatson
    ✭✭
    None of the ZOS people respond to anything and they pretty much don't fix anything. But hey, you can spend another $60 for Morrowind and it will be broken as well