Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fresh spawn looking for a Dutch Guild.

Vyrutis
Vyrutis
Soul Shriven
Like the title says, looking for a dutch talking guild.
Why Dutch, its not because i dont know how to talk/type in english.. Its just because iam a lazy f*ck nowadays and rather talk/type dutch in MMO's.

ESO is new for me, but MMO's are not new for me played alot of them, casual and even to a point that my girl almost kicked me out.
I do have to say i wil never become a hardcore-player, been there, done that and dont want in my live anymore (to be honest iam forbiden).
But i can say i am a casual player that would go the extra mile if needed.

So anyone out there that wil give this homeless player a roof above his head and maybe point him in the right direction.
Maybe in the direction of a char you need.. Dont care what i play as long i have some fun.
  • Tinus_92
    Tinus_92
    ✭✭✭
    You can contact me ingame by whisper or mail, on @tinus_92. I'm one of the guild elders from an ~500 players Dutch guild, and in addition of that we're also on friendly terms with another dutch guild, also having ~250 players. Dragonia, our guild, is mostly a casual-focused guild and we've got players ranging from new players up towards experienced endgame players.
    Edited by Tinus_92 on April 22, 2017 12:13PM
    Ingame ID: @Suni_92
  • Vyrutis
    Vyrutis
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks Tinus_92, what a coincidence i just got invite last night in Dragonia (@Die_lange).
    Spamed a bit in /zone chat and Nice-heals (if i remeber correctly) reacted and past it on to the Guild.
    Again thanks for your reaction in this thread, almost got the feeling iam the only Dutch guy looking for a Dutch guild ;)
  • jweenymaister
    jweenymaister
    Soul Shriven
    hi can i join 2 ? i em new in the game and i am dutch :p