The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Watch the Assassins and the Great Houses Trailer"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
1d6995267ea46d94cdd05be51eaf4a96.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Watch the Assassins and the Great Houses Trailer. Ready to step into the high-stakes world of Dark Elf politics? Watch our new Assassins and the Great Houses Trailer to learn everything you need to know in order to survive the clan-feud intrigues of Vvardenfell.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    1d6995267ea46d94cdd05be51eaf4a96.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Watch the Assassins and the Great Houses Trailer. Ready to step into the high-stakes world of Dark Elf politics? Watch our new Assassins and the Great Houses Trailer to learn everything you need to know in order to survive the clan-feud intrigues of Vvardenfell.

Nice! I am looking even more forward to this next ESO Chapter.
  • Raventh
    Raventh
    Oh I am looking forward to it
    PC-NA

LVL47 AD-Khajiit StamBlade Ra'venth

• DRXHarbinger
    DRXHarbinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    #VMOL Broken, Fix console trials.
    PC Master Race

1001CP
    8 Flawless Toons, all Classes.
    Master Angler
    Dro-M'artha Destroyer (at last)
    Tamriel Hero
    Grand Overlord
    Every Skyshard
    Down With BOP!
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fun trailer and a good intro for those who haven't played TES 3.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

• mrs_gibbs
    mrs_gibbs
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by mrs_gibbs on May 11, 2017 3:41PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who knew that the Morag Tong did television commercials! :smile:
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus