The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

New Guild , Looking For New Members!

Rahdintimelord
New Guild , Looking For New Members!
"DominionsMinions", we are a new guild , but we have a bank and tabard, and are saving for a guild house, and dps dummy. I will put in atuneable crafting stations. We have discord channel, so everyone can chat and play together. We do quest, dungeons, whatever..etc. we are not a pvp guild , though I have a pug room! and belong to 2 pvp guilds if you need an invite to one of them. I do a lot of pvp myself. Please come join , it is my goal to have a good trading store, but I need 50 members first.! BEGINNERS are Welcome! NA Server PC
  • ChronoChristophe
    Rahdintimelord,

I am looking for a guild for a casual player. I play when time and family obligation permits. I prefer PVE and am willing to help others with quests. Right now I am a level 14 Templar. I have the capability to use discord. Please let me know if you are still actively looking for new members.

Thank you,

Chrono