Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "ESO: Morrowind Early Access Details"

• Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭
    Shame that this isn't for consoles as well :(
  • GlassHalfFull
    GlassHalfFull
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eldartar wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Exciting news. Having a slight problem though, I am unable to get past the log in screen when signing up for early access (I have pre-ordered the Collectors Edition) I enter my username and password hit return ....... nothing ... click 'log in' .... again NOTHING!!

I have tried 6 times and NOTHING!
    H-E-L-P!!

Anyone else having the same issue?

Yeah I'm having the same problem.

I had this problem too, I found it was due to Adblock chrome addon. I disabled it and everything worked after that.
    Curiosity is the cure for boredom, there is no cure for curiosity.
  • Junipus
    Junipus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like there's some financial problems at the ol' ZOS offices this month.
    The Legendary Nothing
  • drake88131
    drake88131
    ✭✭✭
    c3c0e3f94749665bfb61768fd6a00d31.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article ESO: Morrowind Early Access Details. We're happy to announce that PC and Mac players who purchase the Digital Upgrade version of ESO: Morrowind will have the option to begin their adventures in Vvardenfell a little early on Monday, May 22! Check out the article for the full details.
    Cinbri wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    does it mean that since May22 there will be no more changes on pts, i.e. all changes(class, etc.) solidifed before eary access starts?

We will not be updating the PTS once Early Access begins; next week will be the last patch. That said, we may make additional tweaks before Morrowind's launch in June.

So we can all stop playing a game worth playing and voluntarily subject ourselves to nerfageddon earlier than when morrowind comes out???!!! Lucky us!!! (In most alsatcastic tone possible). Any chance u can have the devs carry me through the vet trials so I can be done with all content in this game?
    Edited by drake88131 on May 11, 2017 12:06AM
  • fata13xception_ESO
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, how about those of us who pre-purchased the digital upgrade through our linked account on Steam? At what point will our early access status be reflected on our ZOS account and/or our Steam account?
  • deathbyk1te
    deathbyk1te
    ✭✭✭

@Amarinth Thanks for the advice. I actually just ended up turning off adblock and that seemed to let me through the log in process.
    @deathbyk1te

Dani Ackerman- DD- Redguard NB [EP]
    Leona Chosen of the Sun- Tank-Imperial DK [EP]
    Diana Avatar of the Moon- DD- Nord Templar [EP]
    Fate T Harlaown- DD- Imperial Sorc [EP]
    Kha Zix Talons- Healer-Argonian Templar [EP]
  • Amarinth
    Amarinth
    ✭✭
    @Amarinth Thanks for the advice. I actually just ended up turning off adblock and that seemed to let me through the log in process.

Sounds like there are multiple issues with that page then.

I'd already tried two different browsers with addons disabled, but had no success there. :|
  • Zachary_Shadow
    Zachary_Shadow
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Does the early access only apply to those who bought the upgrade through the ESO Store? Will this apply to those who bought the upgrade through other retailers such as Steam, Amazon, GameStop, etc. as Steam is probably one of the major ones people used to buy the upgrade.
  • JesQu
    JesQu
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Does the early access only apply to those who bought the upgrade through the ESO Store? Will this apply to those who bought the upgrade through other retailers such as Steam, Amazon, GameStop, etc. as Steam is probably one of the major ones people used to buy the upgrade.

Im wondering that as well.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morrowind® Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade

So i guess this means me too then. Can we make Wardens on the 22nd?

PC EU
    PvP only
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Danny231 wrote: »

Clearly don't care about consoles
  • Eweroun
    Eweroun
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    We'll be leaving EU characters on the PTS.

harlfip.0.gif

RIP NA
    now it's our turn to laugh

maybe the return of EU players is more valuable?

:trollface:
    |Lunar Lattice - Guildmaster / Fullmoon group raidlead|
    |Potato Knights - former core member|
    |former dd-"The Phoenix Reborn", former raidlead "Omnia Vincit /Playdead"|

clears: vCrag HM - vMoL HM - vHoF HM - vAS HM (+2) - vCR+3 - vSS HM
  • SirCritical
    SirCritical
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    deleted
    Edited by SirCritical on May 11, 2017 7:19AM
  • Attronach
    Attronach
    ✭✭
    What exactly mean "little early on Monday, May 22" ?

00:00 UTC, May 22 ?
    07:00 UTC, May 22 ?

or? ...

• RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Attronach wrote: »
    What exactly mean "little early on Monday, May 22" ?

00:00 UTC, May 22 ?
    07:00 UTC, May 22 ?

or? ...

Like always, when they get finished patching and your download is complete. There won't be any specific time.
  • Danny231
    Danny231
    ✭✭✭

I know it's sad @ZOS_GinaBruno why not consoles too???
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How will this work, if i have to enter the final code two days after 06.06. when Amanoobs tell the expect delivery between 9.-12.06.?
    (Dates are formatted dd.mm. :wink: )
    Edited by sdtlc on May 11, 2017 9:54AM
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • bitels
    bitels
    ✭✭✭✭

I know it's sad @ZOS_GinaBruno why not consoles too???
    She already explain it here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/4107550#Comment_4107550

Not shocked about it tbh, consider both Sony and MS certification process...
    Edited by bitels on May 11, 2017 10:10AM
  • trav2609rwb17_ESO
    trav2609rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    sdtlc wrote: »
    How will this work, if i have to enter the final code two days after 06.06. when Amanoobs tell the expect delivery between 9.-12.06.?
    (Dates are formatted dd.mm. :wink: )

Would suggest that you touch bases with support or add it as part of the asking for early access. They might accept the details you supply and give you a couple more days or you might have a break from 9th till when you get the code. Would suggest asking early as think they might get swamped with queries.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • YSTREB
    YSTREB
    Will steam players get early access if they make pre-order in steam store or obtain it by steam gift?
    My Steam
    UserID @YSTREB | PC/EU
  • Vitalist
    Vitalist
    Soul Shriven
    Good afternoon!
    Here the question was already brought up, but the official answer of representatives - is necessary what into the account of purchase of an upgrade in other online stores? In mine I was told that my purchased old version and will not give me early access. Later it will deliver new at the new price (more expensively). Unless they are right? Told that the publisher so solves
    P.S. I sorry for my English
  • Shamus44
    Shamus44
    ✭✭
    YSTREB wrote: »
    Will steam players get early access if they make pre-order in steam store or obtain it by steam gift?

Please answer this @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Amarinth
    Amarinth
    ✭✭
    For anyone else wondering what will happen with their third party non-physical preorders, GMG have just confirmed that they'll be sending keys out ahead of launch so that their customers can participate in early access:

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/6ajgcm/gmg_is_sending_morrowind_keys_prior_to_early/

This means it's likely Zenimax will dispatch keys early to other stores as well, so if you placed your digital preorder through another store, it may be worth contacting them to confirm that they will pass on the keys as soon as they receive them!

Update:
    A friend of mine prepurchased from Gamesplanet and he received a similar reply:
    "I can confirm that we've got word from Bethesda and updated our pages to reflect that you will indeed be getting this. I can't confirm when the keys will be sent out to you, but it will be before the 22nd"

Also some stores have now updated their product description with info on the Early Access program. Looks like it'll all be taken care of and Zenimax were just slow on the communication...
    Edited by Amarinth on May 11, 2017 12:57PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Morrowind® Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade

So i guess this means me too then. Can we make Wardens on the 22nd?

I see no reason why they would restrict that.
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • lilrazeincb14_ESO
    lilrazeincb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Amarinth wrote: »
    For anyone else wondering what will happen with their third party non-physical preorders, GMG have just confirmed that they'll be sending keys out ahead of launch so that their customers can participate in early access:

https://www.reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/comments/6ajgcm/gmg_is_sending_morrowind_keys_prior_to_early/

This means it's likely Zenimax will dispatch keys early to other stores as well, so if you placed your digital preorder through another store, it may be worth contacting them to confirm that they will pass on the keys as soon as they receive them!

@Amarinth
    Thank you for the post!
  • Grileenor
    Grileenor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like nearly half the playerbase fears not to be part of the early access while an equal number of players sees the next update as their final reason to quit. (which is mmo standard btw :lol: )

I am different. Don't care for balance patches (veteran MMO player. patches come and go, just enjoy the game!). Digital preorder and happy to start earlier. :smile:
  • Amarinth
    Amarinth
    ✭✭
    Grileenor wrote: »
    I am different. Don't care for balance patches (veteran MMO player. patches come and go, just enjoy the game!). Digital preorder and happy to start earlier. :smile:

Same here. I learned a long time ago that I enjoy MMO's a lot more if I ignore the drama and just play the game. If something is broken or annoys me, then I just submit a bug / feedback report and go play something else for a few weeks. *shrug*

I'm looking forward to early access, but my expectations are pretty low; I'll see how it goes and if it turns out be barely playable, then I'll just find something else to do until they sort it out. :)
  • Vitalist
    Vitalist
    Soul Shriven
    Tell please, I correctly understood that "Morrowind® Upgrade" and "Morrowind® Digital Collector's Edition Upgrade" versions give early access?
  • perogwin_ESO
    perogwin_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno I know the CP points auto reset with the update but will we be getting discount respecs also?
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

I ordered the physical CE copy on Amazon. My Amazon order details state that it wont arrive until the 12th of June. I have Prime so I suspect Ill get it a bit earlier than that, but it might not be on June 6. I hope so but I cant be sure.

So if I sign up for early access and I don't get my code until after June 7-8, any characters I make will be wiped through no fault of my own? Any way to get some leeway on this?
    Beta tester November 2013