Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Morrowind Codes pre-order question

Rittings
Rittings
✭✭✭✭✭
So. I have a UK Playstation account (I'm originally from the UK and so is my Playstation, but now I'm living in the United States)...

Sony Playstation do NOT migrate accounts internationally. This has meant, for the longest time, I've never gotten to use ANY PSN codes from games I've purchased in the United States. This too has applied to ESO. I got the original game on pre-order too. Got codes for things like, Any Race Any Alliance etc... all of which I could not use.

Now, I with the pre-order of Morrowind giving out even MORE codes, that's more codes I cannot make use of. Is there absolutely ANY chance that someone could help me from ZoS to maybe exchange any codes I get to ones that would work for a UK PSN?? I feel like I'm at a constant disadvantage and get far less for my money than others.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I'm to take it, none of the devs give two hoots about me paying my money but not getting the product I paid for?? Seems about right...