Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Champion point distribution for MagSorc?

HappyHaunt
HappyHaunt
✭✭✭
I've not really been that bothered where I've been dumping my CP for now. But I was wondering, as I'll probably reassign them at some point, what's the best for a Magicka Sorcerer? I'm not at 600 yet so its not such a big issue for now, but still...
Recently switched to Xbox EU server.
Main: Dusk Dyzmal - Dunmer - Necromancer - Pact
  • dpencil1
    dpencil1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @HappyHaunt
    98 Ele Expert, 26 Elfborn, 1 Staff Expert, 75 Thaumaturge

For Morrowind this will go out the window and will be more like 50 points in Ele, Erosion, Elfborn, etc. Since diminishing returns will be a lot stronger.
    Edited by dpencil1 on May 9, 2017 5:08AM
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alcasthq.com always puts a 300 CP allotment on his builds. I find this really useful for players without max CPs.

But yes, Morrowind is going to totally shake up the CPs. In addition to one common sorc CP going away and the nerfs to recovery CPs, there's dramatically higher diminishing returns from any line. My guess is that it'll take over a month for expert players to do the math and figure out the ideal CPs after Morrowind drops. Maybe it'll be more straightforward, butmthe changes are so dramatic that I figure there'll be significant testing.