Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Meet the Character – Archcanon Tarvus"

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
c9c1d74ab6c799ffb07fda43e9959576.jpg

This is the official discussion thread for the blog article Meet the Character – Archcanon Tarvus. This month's Tribunal Temple Profile shines a bright light on our own high priest in the service of Lord Vivec—Archcanon Tarvus.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vivec City is already the envy of every other nation in Tamriel. Imagine the accolades we shall receive as it nears completion!

Imagine the swearing as hundreds of thousands of people inevitably get lost trying to navigate it! :D
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • Cadbury
    Cadbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vivec City is already the envy of every other nation in Tamriel. Imagine the accolades we shall receive as it nears completion!

Imagine the swearing as hundreds of thousands of people inevitably get lost trying to navigate it! :D

Oh wow, the memories! Seeing Vivec City for the first time way back was such a cool moment for me.
    "If a person is truly desirous of something, perhaps being set on fire does not seem so bad."
  • Icy
    Icy
    ✭✭✭✭
    THIS IS REALLY SERIOUS.

Are we going to be able to get his bath?
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________________Greetings, Outlanders from -Icy (@IcyIC)twitch.tv/IcyICyoutube.com/HulloItsIcy(not ZOS_Icy)_____________________________________________________________________________________________________
  • TheRimOfTheSky
    TheRimOfTheSky
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's great that the Meet the Character series is back, I always liked it since it helped build up atmosphere and character development for the new expansions. I really hope Loremaster's Archive is brought back for Morrowind as well.