Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

ESO Direct From Zeni + Steam Morrowind [Yes|No]

Elf_Boy
Elf_Boy
✭✭✭
I have asked this a few times. No answer as yet.

I have ESO from before the time of Steam. I paid full and early price.

While I trust there is a good reason for not allowing/providing such nice, dedicated, spiffy customers like myself a steam key not knowing can be irksome.

Do I need to buy my Morrowind direct from Zeni? Can I use the Steam Version?

Please do let this one know as June is approaching fast.
** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 4K Samsung 3d Display m.2 Sata 3 Boot Drive, m.2 x4 nvme Game Drive **
  • Madness1
    Madness1
    ✭✭✭
    I think it'd be treated as two accounts so I don't think so. I'd get it from Green Man Gaming as it doesn't appear to be Steam (due to it saying "OTHER" on DRM and not Steam/Steamworks) which also has a 17% discount.
    What is the color of night?
    What is the color of the fox?
    Hail Sithis.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If it's not a Steam game, then using a Steam version of Morrowind won't work, I'm pretty sure.
  • Elf_Boy
    Elf_Boy
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you both.

I am thinking the same kind of thought - yet.... Be nice to not guess and have one who could answer with a definitive and exact Yes or No do so.
    ** Asus Crosshair VI Hero, Ryzen 1800x, 64GB DDR4 @ 3000, GTX 1080 ti, 4K Samsung 3d Display m.2 Sata 3 Boot Drive, m.2 x4 nvme Game Drive **