Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

GeForce Shadowplay & storage

Bam_Bam
Bam_Bam
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi peeps. I'd like to try and record some gameplay clips using geForce Shadowplay. The thing is I don't really have enough room on my SSD to store them. My SSD has windows 10 and ESO taking up 80 of the room (I only bought a 250GB at the time). I have a 1TB HDD but is it possible to store the clips on there if ESO is on the SSD. Also, what size are these clips (Shadowplay clips go up to 20 minutes I think).
Joined January 2014
PC EU - PvE & BGs & PvP (Vivec)
Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
Lims Kragm'a
Bam Bam Bara
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Baranthus wrote: »
    Hi peeps. I'd like to try and record some gameplay clips using geForce Shadowplay. The thing is I don't really have enough room on my SSD to store them. My SSD has windows 10 and ESO taking up 80 of the room (I only bought a 250GB at the time). I have a 1TB HDD but is it possible to store the clips on there if ESO is on the SSD. Also, what size are these clips (Shadowplay clips go up to 20 minutes I think).

Anyone able to help with this?
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • llKarasll
    llKarasll
    Try ALT + Z > Settings > Recordings. from what I'm reading you can change the save location from in there. Hope it helps.
  • Bam_Bam
    Bam_Bam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    llKarasll wrote: »
    Try ALT + Z > Settings > Recordings. from what I'm reading you can change the save location from in there. Hope it helps.

Thank you :smiley:
    Joined January 2014
    Grand Master Crafter

#DiscordHypeSquad

Stream
    Lims Kragm'a
    Bam Bam Bara
  • llKarasll
    llKarasll
    I'm a console player @Baranthus, so if I've given you dud information I appologise.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From your GEForce Experience dashboard you can access and change the ShadowPlay settings, including save location.

When active, ShadowPlay is writing constantly, so ensure that your external drive has the capacity and speed.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche