Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Is this easy rotation sorc build viable?

averlancheb14_ESO
averlancheb14_ESO
Soul Shriven
I just came back to ESO after 2 years and want to level a new character with easy rotation for pve solo and dungeons. Googling "ESO easy rotation" I saw this magicka sorc video where the guy just puts down a couple ground DoTs and heavy atk and things die in a few secs. I don't understand a lot of the skill names and gear he mentioned but the rotation does look easy.

Does it look like a good build? If not, could you guys recommend a ranged DPS build with easy rotation? The less bar swaps/auto-atk weaving the better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_33XIPI9tk&t=24m56s
  • DjMuscleboy02
    DjMuscleboy02
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there, I can't quite look at the video cause I'm at work and YouTube is blocked. But the meta build for a sorc right now is 2 Illambris, 5 Burning Spellweave/Necropotence, 4 MoonDancer, Vma Inferno back bar

Illambris - Crypt of Hearts 1/Gilireon's Chest
    Burning Spellweave - City of Ash 1&2
    Necropotence(If you run pet) - Rivenspire overworld
    Moondancer - Maw of Lorkaj

Some replacement sets you can use are:
    Illambris - Valkyn Skoria, (City of Ash 2/Gilireon I think), 2 Torug's Pact with a torug's pact staff
    BSW/Necro - Julianos, Twice Born star
    MoonDancer - 3 Willpower (Arcane) jewelry, and either a random sharpened lightning staff front bar and inferno back bar or, should you use torgu's pact head and shoulders then make torug's pact staves.

Bars can look like this:
    Front (lightning): Crystal Fragments, Harness Magic, Force Pulse, Inner Light, Volatile Familiar/Bound Aegis, Shooting Star
    Back (Inferno): Blockade of Fire, Liquid Lightning, Haunting Curse/Daedric Prey (If you use familiar), Mage's Wrath/Power Surge (if you need heals), Unstable Familiar/Bound Aegis, Elemental Rage/Overload

Simple Rotation:
    Curse, Liquid Lightning, Blockade, 6 Force Pulse/Frag (when it procs)
    Liquid, Blockade, Curse, 5 FP/Frag
    Liquid, Blockade, 5 FP/Frag
    Repeat

Subtract one Force Pulse should you use a pet, and add that pet ability just before you start FP spam.

If you use Daedric Prey/Pet just do this:
    Liquid, Blockade, Pet, Curse, 5 FP/Frag
    Repeat
    Edited by DjMuscleboy02 on May 8, 2017 6:12PM
    Brodor - PC NA - ESO's only pure bodybuilding guild
    Hodor, but stronger