Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Crafting for nightblade?

Esen
Esen
Soul Shriven
Hey so I know that technically you can do all crafting but it's just too much effort, so far I've maxed enchanting, woodworking and clothing, but I'm wondering if you guys can give me some heads up on which would be most efficient? I'm running a full stamina pure dps focused nightblade with medium armor... I'm kinda squishy lol I thought enchanting would help but so far I've found it kinda redundant for my character...
  • Narvuntien
    Narvuntien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    My Nightblade is a PVP Ganker.
    So Clever Alchemist is my crafted set. I have combined it with Strenght of the Automation for a lot of bonus HP.
    Clever Alchemist is the best weapon damage set.
    Enchanting is useful because you can put Weapon Damage enchantments on your jewelery.
    I have 3.5K weapon damage unbuffed. I hit for 54270 in one hit, I have seen people hit for more. (But my DPS is a terrible 14K)

If you are looking for more sustained PVE damage then you have two good choices Hundings Rage and Nightmothers Gaze. Here you are expecting to have a tank and healer to keep you alive. Combine these with Spriggans thorns Set and Kra'ghs Shoulders or helment for a lot of physical pentration which is great for PVE. I would lean towards Hundings Rage because your have supprise attack which reduces targets armor.

There are two options for keeping yourself alive, Vigor (get this from doing PVP) and Rally (Momentum) (2h ability). You will also want to use Shuffle, Medium armor skill, it is great.
    Edited by Narvuntien on May 5, 2017 4:28AM
  • O_LYKOS
    O_LYKOS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being max level on enchanting has nothing to do with your build, except the enchantments you can craft for your armour. If not max you can buy them anyway from traders.
    Being max crafting level in all areas doesn't matter what type of character you're on. Its simply for crafting gear, selling items, crafting writs.

Being squishy on your Nightblade you simply need to focus on your play style, skills, and gear.
    PC NA - GreggsSausageRoll
    Xbox NA - CinnamonRoll266
  • Code2501
    Code2501
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm an all of the above kinda guy, because if you can level all crafting skills why wouldn't you. But to the question at hand, Alchemy and Provisioning are the only craft skills that can directly impact PvE and PvP via passives, anything else should only be leveled if you intend to actually craft stuff or harvest mats.
    Edited by Code2501 on May 8, 2017 10:41AM