The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Damned Souls end game guild recruiting

gameshark79
gameshark79
✭✭
Hello all and thank you for your interest in our guild. We're a guild filled with family and friends that want to expand our circle. As a guild, we have completed all veteran trials. We have also completed hard modes of Sanctum, Archive, and Hel Ra. We are currently trying to improve VHOF and VAS +1. We normally run at 8:30pm and 11:30pm eastern. We use discord app to communicate with each other and set up trials. We prefer max CP players, but will accept anyone who wants to build into an end game player. Just be patient in getting there, and we'll help any way we can to make sure that happens. If this sounds like the guild for you, please drop your psn or message an officer. Thank you for your time.

Message Gameshark79, revelzdevel, My_Little_Bits, bluntman489, Menace-2U, or TheGr8Lemmoncawl.
Edited by gameshark79 on February 8, 2018 2:19PM
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    bump
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Im looking for people to complete VMoL and do trials with, only cool people though. I have bis stamsorc dps and a tank, also a healer. FlyyLionel is my psn, we can talk there if you want.
    The Flyers
  • K_Mo
    K_Mo
    Soul Shriven
    520 CP have all classes, 8 in total, have done all trials on normal but looking to get started in veteran.
    Am a quick learner and ready to learn all i can and have fun doing it. If you think id be a good fit for the guild, send me an invite.

PSN - Akirasama72
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    Thank you for your interests. I have sent guild invites. Please join the discord channel to help communicate. Any questions, hit me up.
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    bump
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    bump
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    bump
  • johnnyblade11
    Hello, looking to join end game content trials guild. Cp 600 all classes mostly mag dps a couple healers thank you for your consideration. Johnnyblade11 psn.
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    Hey Johnny, I'll send you an invite. Make sure to get the discord app for signing up for trials and communicating. Hope to see you on soon.
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    bump
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    Refresh
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    bump
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    Bumpity bump bump.
  • MaverickConnor22b14_ESO
    Hi inv plz am Nocturne3570 I message u on psn
    " The Night is Full of Wonders"
  • Balaistian
    PSN Twinkie_Beholda
  • xomnigul
    xomnigul
    Hello all and thank you for your interest in our guild. We're a guild filled with family and friends that want to expand our circle. As a guild, we have completed Veterans modes of Hel Ra, Archive, and Sanctum. We have also done Vet Hel Ra hard mode and have gotten VMOL Rakkhat to 14%. A few of us have our skin from completing MOL. We use discord app to communicate with each other and set up trials. We prefer max cp players, but will accept anyone who wants to build into an end game player. Just be patient in getting there, and we'll help any way we can to make sure that happens. If this sounds like the guild for you, please drop your psn or message an officer. Thank you for your time.

Message Gameshark79, ou812mini, revelzdevel, or Shorty822000.

PSN: bullett2003 all 4 classes, mainly pve on magplar 600 CP
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    Invites have been sent out to Twinkie and Bullett.
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    bump
  • 6lackzeu5
    6lackzeu5
    ✭✭
    I'm interested in joining psn is db3416
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    bump
  • Chiefpoppasquat
    When do you usually run trials
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    830pm est.
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    bump
  • Bezz
    Bezz
    ✭✭
    Psn: puncheswitrock
    Done all content but vmol and vhof
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    I'll add you. Check the MOTD and get on discord to get involved.
  • gameshark79
    gameshark79
    ✭✭
    Bump