Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

New and full of questions.

Arccai
Arccai
Soul Shriven
Greetings,

I've tried this game for a short period of time very long ago and decided to come back.
So everything is technically new to me, which raises a few questions.

1. Which server is the most popular/populated today?

2. How would you define a Top.3 DPS class list?

3. Are all classes needed for todays dungeons/raids/pvp?

4. Are there Achievements in this game?
(If so, is it possible to complete them all by 100% if you start today, or are there old ones that are unavailable due to being tied to old events or somthing?)

5. Is it possible to see every available quest? from a list, or map or somthing.
(or do you have to scan the map manually?)

6. Will quests always be available for you until you finish them?, etc, finish a Lv.1 Quest @ Lv.50.
(or will they disappear if you reach a certain gap between it's level and your character level?)

7. Is it possible to reset skills/stats?

8. Is there some kind of membership with a monthly fee, that unlocks all the features of the game?

That's it for now!
Really appreciate it :)
  • Marplot
    Marplot
    Soul Shriven
    1. Which server is the most popular/populated today?

There's really only 1 server, depending on which region you want to play in (NA/EU).

There's lots of opinions about #2 and #3, so I'll leave that to others to answer.

4. Are there Achievements in this game?

Yes there are. I'm not certain if there are some you can no longer get, but there are plenty that you CAN get that will keep you occupied for a while.

5. Is it possible to see every available quest? from a list, or map or somthing

Out of game: yes. In game: as you explore, you're going to come upon quests. If you like doing quests, this is a great way to discover the game. If you're looking to complete a particular chain, there's plenty of wikis with that information available.

6. Will quests always be available for you until you finish them?, etc, finish a Lv.1 Quest @ Lv.50.

Now that One Tamriel has release, yes, oh my goodness, YES! You can do any quest, in most any order, pretty much at any time, regardless of your level.

7. Is it possible to reset skills/stats?

Yes, you can do so with in-game gold. You'll find the rededication shrines in the major city of each faction's second zone.

8. Is there some kind of membership with a monthly fee, that unlocks all the features of the game?

With ESO Plus, you have full access to all DLC content, plus lots of other goodies (and more coming soon). Personally, the infinite crafting bag is worth the cost of admission alone.

Good luck and welcome to Tamriel!
    Edited by Marplot on May 6, 2017 8:26PM
  • Arccai
    Arccai
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the answers!

Regarding number 4.
    I'm not refering to whether its difficult or keeping me busy for years.
    I'm a completionist and what i really wish to know that probably value me most out of all these questions is whether its actually possible or not.

My main goal will be to 100% the total progress bar, even if it takes years.
    To just know that all of them are available is enough for me, so you dont put down all work into obtaining up to 96%
    And then all of sudden youre stuck there, only because the rest is unavailable.
    Thats why its important for me to know, so im still waiting for an answer on this one.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Arccai wrote: »
    Thanks for the answers!

Regarding number 4.
    I'm not refering to whether its difficult or keeping me busy for years.
    I'm a completionist and what i really wish to know that probably value me most out of all these questions is whether its actually possible or not.

My main goal will be to 100% the total progress bar, even if it takes years.
    To just know that all of them are available is enough for me, so you dont put down all work into obtaining up to 96%
    And then all of sudden youre stuck there, only because the rest is unavailable.
    Thats why its important for me to know, so im still waiting for an answer on this one.

All is available to earn. For the DLC achievements you will have to purchase those DLCs to earn them.
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The North American server for the PC is definitely the most populated.
  • Arccai
    Arccai
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks alot for the answers!
    Thats great news :)
    Edited by Arccai on May 7, 2017 8:40AM