Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

---* Seasoned Socials *--- starting up in ESO * Small * Casual * Mature *

Galtavok
Galtavok
test2.png

<Seasoned Socials> is a guild of seasoned mmo-veterans who have been around and played mmo's since EQ 1 and the first, now canceled, star wars mmo. Since 2015 we have been focused on WoW but are now establishing a presence in ESO aswell.

Our typical member is around 40 years old and have familiy, kids and career - with a corresponding understanding of the requirements in Real Life and the effects it may have on gaming.

We are now looking for a few new members to join us.

What we are looking for
  • You are a social person who like to chat in /guild. You are mature, probably 30+ years old, and you are interested in making new friends.
  • We don't have an age-limit but our target group are primarily people like ourselves - adults who have a family and their family-members.
  • Veterans as well as Newbies and returning players are welcome.

What we offer
  • We want to create a unique social and friendly atmosphere where you feel that you log on to ESO to meet your friends (or get to know a new friend). If you want to be part of building something new from the start, now is the time to join us.
  • We aim to be a closely-knit comunity, and this means that we will start out a small guild and grow it from there - slowly and together. We see no point in mass-recruitment and having 500 members who never speak to eachother.
  • Play the game your way. A game should be fun - not work. There will be no pressure, no requirements and no obligations. As such, we will not be a hardcore guild in any specific part of the game (PvP, raiding, etc) - but we will provide a casual and comfy atmosphere with knowledgeable people where you can try all parts of the game - or specialize in what you like.
  • We have a mix of members who are new and who have played since launch
  • Guild Hall with all crafting facilities, target dummy, bank, merchant, fence and dye-station
  • A web-based forum full of tips, tricks and helpful advice
  • A discord-server for cross-game chat (and/or voice-chat for those who wants it)
Screenshot_20170410_195450.png
Screenshot_20170410_195552.png

How to apply
Contact me in-game: @Galtavok
Edited by Galtavok on May 13, 2017 8:00AM
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    A warm welcome to our new members.

We still have a few spots open if anyone else is interested in joining us. :-)
    Edited by Galtavok on April 19, 2017 4:31PM
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    We are approaching 20 members, at which point we will pause recruitment to make sure everyone gets to know eachother.

There are still a few spots open.
  • Bars
    Bars
    ✭✭✭
    sounds good invite if room left @hin and if not its cool dude
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    We're opening up another 5 spots of cosyness!
  • mich102streameb17_ESO
    mich102streameb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    @mich102 hi i am looking to join
  • ChronoChristophe
    Galtavok,

It seems like it would be a good fit for me. I too am a veteran of MMO's. I play for fun and quite when it feels like work. My char. is called Chrono Christopher and is a level 13 Templar. I play for an hour or two a day on Weekdays. I play every weekend for several hours providing family time allows. I am 38 years old and all though I am new to ESO I have played all The Elder Scrolls games. If you still have an opening I would be interested in joining. i tried to reach out to you in game yesterday, but I was unable to get a message sent.

Thank you,

Chrono
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    Hey there Chrono,

I will try and see if I can find you. Is it @Chrono?
  • MadPhoenix
    MadPhoenix
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I'd really love to join your guild if there are still open spots :) I'm MadPhoenix ingame
  • Minagoroshi
    Minagoroshi
    Soul Shriven
    recruit me please @AmeNoShin
    The one that survives is not the strongest or the healthiest, but the one that adaptes.
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    MadPhoenix wrote: »
    Hello! I'd really love to join your guild if there are still open spots :) I'm MadPhoenix ingame

Hi! I've sent you a friend-request. Lets have a chat when we're both online next.
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    recruit me please @AmeNoShin

Hello.

We are a small guild with a distinct philosophy and are looking for people who find that particular philosophy appealing. "Add me please" is not an application which will get you an invite. Neither is applying to 5 different guilds at the same time.

I wish you best of luck with finding your guild in one of the other 4.
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    Thank you everyone for your continued ínterest in our Guild and our way of gaming.

We have had a large inflow of applications and in order to stay true to what we're about - a social community where we actually do get to know eachother - we are putting recruitment on hold for now. We need some time for the new members to integrate in the guild and find their feet.
  • ChronoChristophe
    Galtavok,

I figured out why I couldn't whisper to you. I didn't notice it before, but you are on the EU server. I am on the NA server. It's too bad really, your guild is exactly what I am looking for. I wish you and your guild the best.
  • Galtavok
    Galtavok
    Galtavok,

I figured out why I couldn't whisper to you. I didn't notice it before, but you are on the EU server. I am on the NA server. It's too bad really, your guild is exactly what I am looking for. I wish you and your guild the best.

That explains it!

I you decide to reroll on the EU server let me know.
  • speedbumpb16_ESO
    speedbumpb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Would appreciate an invite please. Sounds just the place to lay my helmet and daggers after a long day out hacking and slashing. I am a mature gamer 40+. Please contact me @speedbump if I can be of any use.
  • XFaZeD
    XFaZeD
    Hi i am interested in joining you guild, just looking for a laid back guild to find some players to play with

returning player after a short break

@XFaZeD
  • Kazide
    Kazide
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I am a returning player. I reached level 50 when the game first launched and quit shortly after. I thought I would take another look and after a few days playing I am enjoying playing again. I signed up for ESO plus for the year so I plan on staying around for the long run and am looking for a casual, friendly and mature social group. This sounds perfect. If you are still recruiting I would happily join.

Thanks @Kazide
  • blulk
    blulk
    Soul Shriven
    Please send me an invite @blulk