The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Morrowind Upgrade - PS4

Bogo_Rath
Bogo_Rath
✭✭
I'd like to pre-order the physical copy of the PS4 Morrowind upgrade but none of the retailers listed are showing it on their website. They only show the collectors edition or the digital upgrade. Anyone else have any luck finding a physical copy for just the upgrade to pre-order?
  • Stephanie_ABT
    Stephanie_ABT
    ✭✭
    I do not think there is a physicsl version of the Morrowind upgrade. What I have done is pre order the Morrowind standard edition on Disk. Its always good to have a back up game disk anyways and With our current ESO installations it should work the same way as the upgrade versions.

Hope this helps :)

Delphine Veteran Rank 16 AD Sorcerer.
    GM Guild Timeless Circle
    Ex PS4 EU Now PC EU
  • Bogo_Rath
    Bogo_Rath
    ✭✭
    Thanks. I did the same.