Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Ps4 can someone help me?

AkR3dneck
AkR3dneck
Just started this game about 4 days ago, been trying to put as much time as possible into it. But sadly I'm only level 13. Is there anyone that is available or willing to help me either level up or craft me some gear wI think bonus exp for my level. I play on daggerfalls and I'm a DK. If I need to farm mats I'll try my hardest at doing so. I'd appreciate any help I can get. Thank you for your time.
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    Which server are you on?
  • AkR3dneck
    AkR3dneck
    North America as far as I know atm. Don't know the rest of the info until I log on later tonight.
  • AkR3dneck
    AkR3dneck
    How many north America servers are there? Can't remember if there is more than just one.
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's one for NA and one for EU. I'm EU, so I can't help you ingame, but I'm sure someone will.
  • AkR3dneck
    AkR3dneck
    But yeah all I know is I'm on a American server. Sucks leveling takes so long been watching all those videos of people leveling to 50 within 6 hours...but that's impossible for me. Seeing how I only got maybe 4 pieces of training gear. I have the experience scrolls. And no physic ambrojia. And I'm playing solo so leveling is even harder for me. If u can help me out at all I'll be forever in your debt.
  • AkR3dneck
    AkR3dneck
    Awe damn. That blows maybe I should just go play on EU then haha. Cause atleast if i,did that starting over will suck but I'm not that far into the game and you'd be able to help me out then huh
  • MAEK
    MAEK
    ✭✭✭✭
    What do you plan to do later in the game? If you just want to play solo/quest then it wont really matter where you play, but if you want to do dungeons or PvP later in the game then you might want to stay on NA as more people would be on when you're on.

If you want training armor you could try asking in zone chat. I would recommend going to one of the alliance capitals (Mournhold, Wayrest or Elden Root, which are located in Deshaan, Stormhaven and Grathwood) and say that you're a new player that need some crafting help. If you have materials (iron, jute, rawhide and/or maple depending on what you want) you should be able to get it for very cheap or even free.

Here's a list of crafted sets. You wont really need sets at lower levels, but it wont hurt.
    http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Crafted+Sets
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll tell you how to level fast, but I'll also warn you that it will bypass a lot of fundamentals of the game and might make you a weaker player.

You want to go to Alikr Desert. There's no roads in so it can be tricky. Join a guild or two, then that allows you to go to your menu: social, guilds, choose guild, roster. You can free travel to any online member to discover Wayshrines. Or put out a text chat asking someone to group with you and give you a lift to Alikr.

Once in Alikr, pull up a map of the three dolmens. Discover the three wayshrines near these. On PS4 NA there is a "dolmen Zerg" running circles to these three dolmens pretty much 24/7. Like forty people will assault the dolmen, close it, then run to the next. You get xp for the monster kills, then a big bunch of xp at every close. You won't die because...Zerg power.

To maximize xp while dolmen zerging, you want to slot range attacks. Bows are good...or staff in your magic. To get xp from a kill you need to do about 10% of the total damage to a monster. So your strategy in a Zerg should be to hit a monster one or two times, then move on. Don't stop to kill, let the vets do that. Get hits on as many monsters as possible.

Practice a little, then when you're comfortable with the route empty your inventory and do a session on your xp scroll. For even more xp, use both a scroll and psijic ambrosia drink...which you can buy for about 3500 gold each at guild stores.
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can I assume your online id is also AkR3dneck or is it something different?
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • AkR3dneck
    AkR3dneck
    Well my psn is something sorta different its....AkRed-Neck. Same but different but yeah add me if you'd like.