Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Please help me, new player only level 13 on ps4 and American server.

AkR3dneck
AkR3dneck
Just started this game about 4 days ago, been trying to put as much time as possible into it. But sadly I'm only level 13. Is there anyone that is available or willing to help me either level up or craft me some gear wI think bonus exp for my level. I play on daggerfalls and I'm a DK. If I need to farm mats I'll try my hardest at doing so. I'd appreciate any help I can get. Thank you for your time
  • TurnX2k2
    TurnX2k2
    Feel free message me in game, game tag is the same as my forum name. I'd be happy to craft you some bonus exp gear.
  • TamrielSaviour215
    TamrielSaviour215
    ✭✭✭
    I can def craft you some XP gear. if you tag a long in some dungeons we can get you leveled up fairly quickly. Doing the solo main missions and guild (mages, fighters, undaunted) missions will give you some decent XP. Find some people and head into the delves, dolmens, and public dungeons too. They net the best XP. If you want to farm, that is the way to do it, but it is a GRIND.
    PS4/NA
    Jasunr Cosmus - Imperial Templar, Supreme Healer of the Cosmos CP 240
    Itzal Siavish - Khajit NB, Thief LVL 38
    Bruxana - Altmer Sorc, Powerhouse DPS Lvl 18
    Torvakor - Redguard Stam Warden Lvl 7
    Langsdon Emerson - Imperial DK Tank - Lvl 31
  • AkR3dneck
    AkR3dneck
    Hey thanks alot I'll be sure to msg yall. I'd appreciate any help I can get. I should be online in the next several hours or so. I'll hit you guys up. Thanks again!
  • AkR3dneck
    AkR3dneck
    I can def craft you some XP gear. if you tag a long in some dungeons we can get you leveled up fairly quickly. Doing the solo main missions and guild (mages, fighters, undaunted) missions will give you some decent XP. Find some people and head into the delves, dolmens, and public dungeons too. They net the best XP. If you want to farm, that is the way to do it, but it is a GRIND.

Hey tamrielsaviour I can't find your psn. What is it so I can add you.