The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

End game guild recruiting Trials & vMoL

Cêltic421
Cêltic421
✭✭✭✭
I'm looking for like-minded individuals that wants to run trials 3 times a week. Wednesday 9pm eastern Saturday and Sunday 2pm Eastern. Right now I'm looking for mag sorcs for score runs and vMoL progression group. We currently have 2 spots open for mag sorcs DPSFeel free to message me if you interested in joining, any class. Core group will be doing leader board score runs and be in Vet MoL progression group.

Guaranteed spot for vet MoL progression group and weekly score run.

Wednesday at 9pm Eastern time is our score run. Saturdays and Sundays at 2pm eastern time is vMoL progression group. If you can make all 3 runs message me.

Any DPS may apply. Message me CelticDude421

We use a free app called BAND.

Edited for Update
Edited by Cêltic421 on May 6, 2017 11:28PM
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    I updated this post to reflect what we need in guild.
  • FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I main a tank in pve, and stam sorc dps(both bis). I have a mag sorc dps with bis everthing but bsw legs infused andlambris is not in divines(inferno sharpened and lightning). Bs/tava/ebon for tank, I've been studying the mechanics for mvol for half a year just never had the bodies. I can no death vdsa and on the last boss can tank all 6 all mini bosses for full burn? Psn is FlyyLionel
    The Flyers
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Updated.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just need 1 tank that can off tank and be main tank, 1 magplar and 2 mag sorcs. Message celticdude421 if interested.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    We got our off tank so now we just need 1 magplar and 2 Mag Sorcs for our core groups. If you are a class not mentioned and still interested in joining trials still message me on PSN we need back ups. Anyone can run trials with us just the core trial group will do score runs and VMOL progression.

Message CelticDude421
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for a magplar DPS for core group and other magicka DPS to run trials with us. If interested Message me on PSN. CelticDude421.

Prefer you just to message me on PSN and not send a friend request but if you must send one atleast mention this post in the request. Thanks
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need 1 healer and magplar. Guaranteed spot for each trial. Tuesday Thursday 8pm Eastern and Saturday 3pm Eastern. Message me on PSN CelticDude421
    Edited by Cêltic421 on April 15, 2017 10:21PM
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still recruiting. Best to just send message on PSN to contact me. CelticDudr421. Don't do in game mail please. Classes we really need is a magplar. Where are all the magplar at? Run trials 3 times a week. Will start vMoL soon. Open recruitment for magicka DPS.

Message CelticDude421 PSN.
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    We have 29 members and growing. Looking to stop recruiting at around 50 members. Schedule trials 3 times a week. Also do some trials on non schedule days when enough interests. Could use tank healer and dps magicka.

Message CelticDude421
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need 2 magicka sorcs that are reliable and can run trials Wednesday 9pm eastern, Saturday and Sundays at 2pm eastern.
    PSN message CelticDude421
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need a magplar and 2 mag sorcs for score runs and vMoL. Still accepting people to run dungeons and trials.
    Message me CelticDude421
    Edited by Cêltic421 on May 4, 2017 7:59PM
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update:. Need magplar and 2 magicka sorcs for score runs and vMoL progression group. Wednesday's at 9pm Eastern is our score runs. Saturday and Sundays at 2pm eastern is out vMoL progression run.

Message CelticDude421 on PSN.
    Edited by Cêltic421 on May 4, 2017 7:58PM
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update:
    Cêltic421 wrote: »
    Update:. Need magplar and 2 magicka sorcs for score runs and vMoL progression group. Wednesday's at 9pm Eastern is our score runs. Saturday and Sundays at 2pm eastern is out vMoL progression run.

• Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update
    Need 1 magplar for score runs and vMoL progression group. Wednesday's at 9pm Eastern is our score runs. Saturday and Sundays at 2pm eastern is out vMoL progression run.

• Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update:
    I'm looking for like-minded individuals that wants to run trials 3 times a week. Wednesday 9pm eastern Saturday and Sunday 2pm Eastern. Right now I'm looking for mag sorcs for score runs and vMoL progression group. We currently have 2 spots open for mag sorcs DPS Feel free to message me if you interested in joining, any class. Core group will be doing leader board score runs and be in Vet MoL progression group.

Guaranteed spot for vet MoL progression group and weekly score run.

Wednesday at 9pm Eastern time is our score run. Saturdays and Sundays at 2pm eastern time is vMoL progression group. If you can make all 3 runs message me.

Any DPS may apply. Message me CelticDude421

We use a free app called BAND.

Edited for Update

Edited by Cêltic421 on May 6, 2017 11:28PM
  • Cêltic421
    Cêltic421
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need 2 mag sorcs for vMoL progression