The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What requirements for enchant Master writ?

Jciampi
Jciampi
✭✭✭
So I've done a ton of master writs for enchant already. But i literally just finished my final 9th trait and became a full master crafter. So i wanna respec and get all those research points back. I'm tempted to pull the 3 points out of enchant extraction as i never extract anymore. I just sell or give to my alt character. Would removing the three points on extraction take away my ability to get master writs in enchant? Or what are the qualifications?

Best Answer

• FlyLionel
    FlyLionel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Once you do a normal writ i'm positive as long as RNG is in your favor(That's all it is I believe) you'll be able to get them. Taking out a point into that refining passive would not affect it. Good luck fellow Master Crafter.
    The Flyers
    Answer ✓
  • cjhhickman39
    cjhhickman39
    ✭✭✭✭
    I believe all that is required is to know all the runes, never got one till I checked and noticed that I had missed one low level rune id it and started getting master writs