Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

What section are Master Writs found in, on Guild Traders?

Ninane
Ninane
I think I've looked everywhere, and I can't specifically locate a section for any of them, under any type of crafting... And honestly, this searching through all legendary items to find them is getting pretty annoying. If anyone knows how to filter the guild vendors to just see Master Writs I would appreciate the help. I may just be dumb and somehow have missed it, but I can't figure out how to narrow down these results. I tried searching for this on the forums, but the keywords I'm using just seem to pull up every Master Writ post ever made.

Again sorry if this is a stupid question, but it is making me batty. I appreciate any help.
  • Reclaire
    Reclaire
    Same question, if anyone has the answer? I couldn't find them either
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just leave everything as 'List All' and select legendary quality at the bottom of the item search panel. This will then list every item that is gold and master writs will be there.

The only way to cur down the selection is to put a minimum price down, especially if you are looking for the higher voucher count writs.
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Jaeysa
    Jaeysa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're on PC, you might try the addon Awesome Guild Store - it has a separate category for writs. I believe normally they are considered consumables, though.
    PC/NA: Primarily Daggerfall Covenant.

Lennie: Breton Sorceror. 9-trait crafter on everything, purveyor of useless frippery.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are Consumables.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"