Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For A Good Leveling Build For A Dual Wielding Kitty Nightblade.

lonegreywolf20ub17_ESO
Sorry. Just realized I posted this on the wrong board.
Edited by lonegreywolf20ub17_ESO on April 25, 2017 7:43PM
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leveling? Not the time to worry about builds. Here is how you level any character so that you have something useful end game:

While leveling you should be preparing your self for the future, not your build (as that will change). So:

1. While leveling, have one class skill from each class on your bars at all times. Classes level the slowest, so get them done now.
    2. Have at least one weapon skill on your bar at all times
    3. Have a flex or support skill you want to level at all times
    4. Once the skill gets to the Morph stage, then put another one on the bar to level that rather than take the morph.

Your not going to have the best DPS now, but you will have the most flexibility later. You can apply this to both bars equally or some other way, but this is the best method while leveling 1 to 50. Reason, the game handicaps you right now to make you stronger than you really are. So, take advantage of that. You don't need the optimal skill load out, you need the optimal leveling load out.

Also, try to wear at least one of each weight of armor to get all those lines leveled.

Once you get up to or near 50, you should have all the skills that matter at Morph stage, your armors at 50 and most important, your classes at 50. Then, you can optimize your build.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Floki_Vilgerdarson
    Floki_Vilgerdarson
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deltia has a guide on leveling your characters. Check it out.

I have a cp 600 Nightblade Cat that is much fun!

I could write a book on leveling characters as I have 12 maxed out and well over 1000 cp.

Here are some general things to do:

1.Wear one piece of each armor weight until you rank up to 50 in all 3 weights.

2. Next while leveling have one skill from each of your 3 class skill lines assigned to your main bar. Remember you get zero xp for skills on your back bar, so choose carefully which bar you are on when turning in big quests etc.

If you have specific gear and skill questions I will try and help, but the above mentioned things are basic and necessary if you want to level equally and efficiently.

Remember the Nightblade class IMHO is the most difficult to master, but can be very rewarding with much practice.

Most of all, have fun!

Floki
  • y4riko
    y4riko
    Soul Shriven
    Floki why would you wanna wear other armors that medium while playing stam nightblade?
  • Kaymorolis
    Kaymorolis
    ✭✭✭
    y4riko wrote: »
    Floki why would you wanna wear other armors that medium while playing stam nightblade?

Primarily for future diversity. Wearing 5/1/1 allows all three armor lines to level up, which in turn allows you to change to a different role if you would like to down the road.

And if you go this route, I'd recommend you wear a heavy chest and light belt (the rest medium). That allows you to maximize your armor rating and makes you a bit less squishy.
    Edited by Kaymorolis on April 26, 2017 12:30PM
    PC | NA
    CP: 240+
    Tai'Zar - 50 Bosmer Stamblade
    Annatar the Fair - 50 Altmer MagSorc
    Rules Through Fear - 50 Argonian Templar
  • thetraumasurgeon
    thetraumasurgeon
    Soul Shriven
    Floki, in your opinion will the new expansion (morrowind) have significantly negative effects on the NB class? I am new to the game and decided to level a stam NB khajiit. I am worried by the time I get leveled up and geared up, I will just be learning the class well enough. I am seeing some posts about staying away from NB going forward...
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Floki, in your opinion will the new expansion (morrowind) have significantly negative effects on the NB class? I am new to the game and decided to level a stam NB khajiit. I am worried by the time I get leveled up and geared up, I will just be learning the class well enough. I am seeing some posts about staying away from NB going forward...

Your first goal is to get a character to L50, even better CP160. Then you roll a character in each of the 4, soon to be 5 other classes. Once you get them to L50, then they are fully ranked in whatever champ points you have earned on the first. By doing this, you can play any character and ignore the balance swings as they occur.

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    y4riko wrote: »

Because some day, you might want to spec your Stamina Nightblade into a Magic Nightblade (which is better at the moment for NB's)

• drakhan2002_ESO
    drakhan2002_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Kittys" are call Khajiit in ESO. My first recommendation is to learn what your race is called. Then you can begin the leveling process by doing the starter quest line. After than just look for more quest givers and eventually you'll make it to 50. Feel free to hit the "Agree" button below as the most helpful post.