Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Greybeards and Gals EU, casual social guild

nemo284b16_ESO
nemo284b16_ESO
✭✭✭
Recruitment is on hold for the moment

Greybeards and Gals EU is a sister guild from the Greybeards and Gals on the NA server.

Server: Europe
Focus: PVE, PvP, Grouping, Crafting & Social, solo and just goofing around.
To Apply: Register on our community forum and then fill out an application https://forum.greybeardsandgals.com/forum.php (be sure you mention EU server) or leave a message here.

The same philosophy that is used for G&G NA will be carried over here in G&G EU as well. Which are:

You're not considered a number nor treated like one. The guild is quite casual as and each make our own story in Tamriel. The guild welcomes everyone that fit right in even though we cater to an older, patient and mature audience. We love to laugh and have a good time.

Rules:
The rules are simple — be a decent person and stay, or find another guild home. For the most part the atmosphere is PG-13.

We play as equals with voluntary leaders for various group activities. We have no desire to be your boss/mother/uncle etc. If we have to spell out how you need to behave you’re probably not a good fit.

Who we are looking for:
We welcome those who are mature, somewhat enthusiastic about the game and the guild (even as a casual player) and who treat their fellow guild mates well. We encourage you to make use of our teamspeak server, community forum and guild chat, rather than sit in the corner and never speak.

Have a fantastic day.
Edited by nemo284b16_ESO on December 1, 2017 9:35PM
To quote the original Thief game: Join us, join us, join us now!
  • rootimus
    rootimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're a very nice bunch of people. You should join us; it would be a shame if something were to happen to your sweetroll delivery. >:)
    Even on the internet, clear communication is important; it can be the difference between "helping your Uncle Jack off a horse" and "helping your uncle jack off a horse"; the difference between "knowing your s***" and "knowing you're s***".
    Greybeards & Gals - Civilised, laid-back, mature gamers. Beards optional. |
  • Salahn
    Salahn
    ✭✭
    Hi, I saw someone advertising your guild in game yesterday and thought this sounded just what I was looking for. I'm a 45 y/o gamer myself, however I cant seem to get your forums to work in Chrome to apply, I've disabled both ad blocker and scriptsafe to no avail.

I'm a new player, even though I did play a bit in the beta it was only a bit, returning to the game one week ago and loving it now , are you accepting new players?
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Salahn,

Everyone is welcome to join. You can either message me in game @xrixiana or if you leave your @name here, I can invite you ingame.
    Don't know what happend to the forums. They run fine for me but I will check with the webmaster to see if there where any issue's.
  • Salahn
    Salahn
    ✭✭
    @Salahn is my ingame name, thanks for the reply.
  • rhinotollo
    Hi looking for a guild. Low level at the moment and play 2/3 times a week when the opportunity is there. Rhinotollo is my game account name. If there is space that would be great. Thanks
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invite send, welcome aboard Rhinotollo :)
  • Parrot1986
    Parrot1986
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey can I get an invite please? Just started on PC but been on Xbox since launch. @Parrot86 is my in game name
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invite send and welcome to the guild :)
  • Purewarlock
    Purewarlock
    Soul Shriven
    New Player to the game interested in the guild @Purewarlock
  • Sru
    Sru
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely interested - any place without bouncing kids swearing and demonstrably unable to string two syllables together will be refreshing :)

• nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Then this is the guild for you:) Send me, @Xrixiana an in-game mail with your account name or leave it here and I will get you a invite. Or you can apply by the website link posted in first post.
  • parkham
    parkham
    ✭✭✭
    I just did trials with the NA guild and chatted up a bit the EU folks - a nice bunch in my estimation.

PC-NA-EST

- All's Faire Guild
    - Divine Crusade Guild
    - Greybeards & Gals Guild
    - Dead Citizens Guild
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    parkham wrote: »
    I just did trials with the NA guild and chatted up a bit the EU folks - a nice bunch in my estimation.

I agree, we got some very nice people here:)

Also we are doing guild events where everybody can join in at any level!
  • Froakie
    Froakie
    Soul Shriven
    when I joined I was a boring normal frog. now I got a cool grey beard and I'm so cool, I froze the lake where I live B) (and so can you)

GnG <3
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting nice friendly people. :)
  • RookTheCook
    RookTheCook
    ✭✭
    hello.
    i'd like to join, please. @RookTheCook

i'm a CP 190 NB breton, mostly PvE, noob at PvP (but eager to change that), interested in all aspects of ESO.
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invite send, welcome to the guild :)
  • Sru
    Sru
    ✭✭✭
    Then this is the guild for you:) Send me, @Xrixiana an in-game mail with your account name or leave it here and I will get you a invite. Or you can apply by the website link posted in first post.

Argg ... never got back to you - sorry! @Sru

I'll also try in game but away for work for a few days.
  • leone1907
    leone1907
    add me please
    @Meczup
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sru wrote: »
    Argg ... never got back to you - sorry! @Sru

I'll also try in game but away for work for a few days.

No worry, I have send you an invite so it will be waiting for you when you login. Welcome :)

• nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    leone1907 wrote: »
    add me please
    @Meczup

I tried to invite you but I get the message account not found. Please make sure you are on the EU PC/Mac server.
  • Trikfut
    Trikfut
    ✭✭
    Hi guys I signed up to the site though not getting the verification e-mail.

I'd like to join you guys :) seems really nice ^^ i just started my Khajiit NB stam build DS+bow stealthy thief :P lol
    "Razum-dar is just a simple Khajiit. He seeks the best for all the people of Tamriel. Also, a saddle that won't pinch the tail. One day..." - Razum-dar
  • Sru
    Sru
    ✭✭✭
    Bit of feedback, really lovely guild and community. Recommended.
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    LelaBenet wrote: »
    Hi guys I signed up to the site though not getting the verification e-mail.

I'd like to join you guys :) seems really nice ^^ i just started my Khajiit NB stam build DS+bow stealthy thief :P lol

There is a problem with the Chrome browser and not showing the right info. Apparently if you use a different one like firefox for example the problem is solved.
    But if you leave your @accountname here I will toss you a invite :)
  • Silufadumar
    Silufadumar
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, your guild sounds just like the bunch of chilled out oldies I've been looking for, don't suppose any of you play on Xbox?
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, your guild sounds just like the bunch of chilled out oldies I've been looking for, don't suppose any of you play on Xbox?

aah sorry we play on the pc NA and EU server but not on Xbox.
  • sandelius
    sandelius
    ✭✭✭
    Who do you fight for in Cyradiil?
  • Peri_Peris
    Peri_Peris
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I'm fairly new so my level isn't very high, however I'm a frequent player and I am looking for a place to learn more. I feel as though this guild could definitely benefit me, the mature audience is especially appealing. So if there is any space would it be possible to receive an invite. Thank you.

@Peri_Peris
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    sandelius wrote: »
    Who do you fight for in Cyradiil?

We have players in all factions. I myself focus more on EP for pvp
  • nemo284b16_ESO
    nemo284b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Peri_Peris wrote: »
    Hey I'm fairly new so my level isn't very high, however I'm a frequent player and I am looking for a place to learn more. I feel as though this guild could definitely benefit me, the mature audience is especially appealing. So if there is any space would it be possible to receive an invite. Thank you.

@Peri_Peris

Invite send, welcome to the guild :)