Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A terrible choice (balance campaign)

Iskrasfemme
Iskrasfemme
✭✭✭✭
In the zone chat AD we were talking about the possibility of changing sides in the same campaign so that, to the fianis of these campaigns, we would determine its course by a simple 'change'. This benefits absolutely NOTHING immense majority of the players that are not in old guilds (those with limits of participations and own regars).

So some suggested - and I agree - that there was a 'penalty' for anyone who changed sides in the same campaign, that is, a 'respanw time' to be able to change the char, like 30 minutes, for example.

Here's one of the suggestions so we can better balance the campaigns.
  • Iyas
    Iyas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tldr: You still have your acc?
    Noricum/ Kitesquad/ PC/EU

Kitesquad Vol. 1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6tGxK9KRrEI
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »
    Tldr: You still have your acc?

What is acc?
  • saiyan_84
    saiyan_84
    ✭✭✭
    you so silly
    The Kelly Gang

Saiyan AD DK
    Nayias AD Warden
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    A few off topic comments have been removed from the conversation.
    Staff Post
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't understand.
    You want to be able to switch your AD character to ep or DC if the fight for the night is uneven, to balance fights better?
    The wording is confusing.

Edit : oh
    ...it's fkn Iskrasfemme
    Edited by Xexpo on April 29, 2017 5:32AM
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Iskrasfemme
    Iskrasfemme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xexpo wrote: »
    I don't understand.
    You want to be able to switch your AD character to ep or DC if the fight for the night is uneven, to balance fights better?
    The wording is confusing.

Edit : oh
    ...it's fkn Iskrasfemme

I'll illustrate (google translator is not very good):

If you are AD, for example, and want to switch to another faction on the same day (DC-EP) I suggest a 30-minute 'penalty' without being able to log into the other faction.
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He is mad because AD that are sick of his zone rants switch toons and gank him because you can't zone chat while dead.
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
  • NerZhulen89
    NerZhulen89
    ✭✭✭
    The biggest source of imbalance is population advantage, no doubt.

Effective but quite harsh solution would be to unable a factions population to go over certain multiplier of the lowest faction.

Example:
    When one faction has 20 players in cyrodiil, the other two factions will be unable to get more than lets say 25 players each (1.25x multiplier) until more people join for the lowest faction.
    If the lowest faction has 50 players, others wont be able to have more than 62 players each.

This way you will avoid situations where its 60 vs 15 players.

Not all campaigns would have to have this feature, but it sure would be nice to have at least one.
    Edited by NerZhulen89 on May 2, 2017 3:15PM
  • doublestuffed
    doublestuffed
    ✭✭✭
    Worst idea ever. I won't be able to log on my crafters when my friends need something. Im mostly disapproving this post because its an Iskra post.
    Cranking The Hog - Mag NB AD NA PC
    Baby Sauce - Temp AD NA PC
    Hysterical Paroxysm - Stam Sorc AD NA PC
    Krotch -Krickets - Stam DK EP NA PC
    Red Fingerpaint - Magsorc EP NA PC
    Warm Regards - Stamplar EP NA PC